Five Towns College
- The teacher population of 43 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Five Towns College||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||43 staff||81 staff|
|Total Enrollment||687 students||1,701 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||28:1|
|# Full-Time Students||-||1,163 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||538 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||630 students||1,104 students|
|# Graduate Students||22 students||95 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||200||451|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$37,800||$35,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Five Towns College is SBI Campus-An Affiliate of Sanford-Brown (2.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 240 students | 2.60 Mi320 S. Service Road
Melville,  NY  11747
- 8,394 students | 4.20 Mi2350 Broadhollow Road
Farmingdale,  NY  11735
- 851 students | 7.90 Mi6801 Jericho Tpk
Syosset,  NY  11791
- 103 students | 8.60 Mi128 Broadway Rte 110
Amityville,  NY  11701
- 22,374 students | 12.40 MiOne Education Dr
Garden City,  NY  11530
If you are interested in sleep, then a polysomnography career may be right for you. Learn about how you can begin this lucrative career in studying sleep disorders at your local community college.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.