New York College of Health Professions
|New York College of Health Professions||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||85 staff||81 staff|
- New York College is a private not-for-profit college and has been a leader in Holistic Health Education and Care for over 35 years. It was the first to have a college degree program in Massage Therapy approved by New York State. The College offers a 2-year, 72 credit, Associate degree in Massage Therapy and a Bachelors degree in Advanced Asian Bodywork. New York College of Health Professions is institutionally accredited by the New York State Board of Regents and the Commissioner of Education, a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
- The Acupuncture program and Oriental Medicine Bachelors/Masters degree level programs were also the first approved by New York State and are accredited by ACAOM.
- The College campus is located in Syosset, Long Island, NY, with 4 additional locations in New York City. It also owns a 35-acre medical facility in Luo Yang, China. New York College operates one of the largest holistic clinics in the Northeast on the Syosset campus as well as Manhattan clinics where student interns offer massage therapy, acupuncture and herbal treatments to the public at affordable cost.
- New York College has flexible day, evening and weekend schedules, full-time and part-time programs and offers Financial Aid and scholarships, if qualified.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 240 students | 5.70 Mi320 S. Service Road
Melville,  NY  11747
(631) 370-3300 5.70240
- 8,394 students | 6.20 Mi2350 Broadhollow Road
Farmingdale,  NY  11735
(631) 420-2000 6.208,394
- 687 students | 7.70 Mi305 North Service Road
Huntington Station,  NY  11746
(631) 424-7000 7.70687
- 22,374 students | 8.60 MiOne Education Dr
Garden City,  NY  11530
(516) 572-7501 8.6022,374
- 103 students | 10.60 Mi128 Broadway Rte 110
Amityville,  NY  11701
(631) 691-8733 10.60103