New York College of Health Professions
- Enrollment: 505 students
- Private-state tuition: $14,040
- Acceptance Rate: 81%
- Student:teacher ratio: 9:1
- Minority enrollment: 71%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- New York College is a private not-for-profit college and has been a leader in Holistic Health Education and Care for over 35 years. It was the first to have a college degree program in Massage Therapy approved by New York State. The College offers a 2-year, 72 credit, Associate degree in Massage Therapy and a Bachelors degree in Advanced Asian Bodywork. New York College of Health Professions is institutionally accredited by the New York State Board of Regents and the Commissioner of Education, a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
- The Acupuncture program and Oriental Medicine Bachelors/Masters degree level programs were also the first approved by New York State and are accredited by ACAOM.
- The College campus is located in Syosset, Long Island, NY, with 4 additional locations in New York City. It also owns a 35-acre medical facility in Luo Yang, China. New York College operates one of the largest holistic clinics in the Northeast on the Syosset campus as well as Manhattan clinics where student interns offer massage therapy, acupuncture and herbal treatments to the public at affordable cost.
- New York College has flexible day, evening and weekend schedules, full-time and part-time programs and offers Financial Aid and scholarships, if qualified.