Blue Cliff College-Lafayette
- Blue Cliff College is committed to using its human and physical resources to provide services facilitating personal growth, professional development and a sense of responsibility to our students. The primary purpose of Blue Cliff College is to help students develop a high level of competency, which is accomplished through the pursuit, assimilation, and dissemination of knowledge in academic programs. The most compelling purpose of the college is to prepare the students to function proficiently in a competitive society in the career of their choice and to create within them an awareness of professional and social responsibilities, along with an appreciation of principles of ethical conduct.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has grown by 60% over five years.
|Blue Cliff College-Lafayette||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 years (below associate)||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||26 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||4||5|
|Total Enrollment||307 students||1,493 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||193 students||382 students|
|# Part-Time Students||114 students||1,111 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,900||$28,200|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||82%||89%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$10,800|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$3,349||$5,125|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 340 students | 1.60 Mi303 Rue Louis XIV
Lafayette,  LA  70508
- 6,332 students | 3.20 Mi1101 Bertrand Drive
Lafayette,  LA  70506
- 376 students | 11.50 Mi600 S Martin Luther King Jr Drive
Saint Martinville,  LA  70582
- 259 students | 23.00 Mi1933 W Hutchinson Ave
Crowley,  LA  70526
- 2,738 students | 32.10 Mi2048 Johnson Hwy
Eunice,  LA  70535
March 21, 2018
Learn how community colleges are outperforming 4 year universities in several different areas.
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.