Blue Cliff College-Lafayette
- Blue Cliff College is committed to using its human and physical resources to provide services facilitating personal growth, professional development and a sense of responsibility to our students. The primary purpose of Blue Cliff College is to help students develop a high level of competency, which is accomplished through the pursuit, assimilation, and dissemination of knowledge in academic programs. The most compelling purpose of the college is to prepare the students to function proficiently in a competitive society in the career of their choice and to create within them an awareness of professional and social responsibilities, along with an appreciation of principles of ethical conduct.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has grown by 60% over five years.
|Blue Cliff College-Lafayette||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 years (below associate)||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||26 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||4||5|
|Total Enrollment||307 students||1,493 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||193 students||382 students|
|# Part-Time Students||114 students||1,111 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,900||$28,200|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||82%||89%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$10,800|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$3,349||$5,125|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Blue Cliff College-Lafayette is Remington College-Lafayette Campus (1.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 340 students | 1.60 Mi303 Rue Louis XIV
Lafayette,  LA  70508
- 6,332 students | 3.20 Mi1101 Bertrand Drive
Lafayette,  LA  70506
- 376 students | 11.50 Mi600 S Martin Luther King Jr Drive
Saint Martinville,  LA  70582
- 259 students | 23.00 Mi1933 W Hutchinson Ave
Crowley,  LA  70526
- 2,738 students | 32.10 Mi2048 Johnson Hwy
Eunice,  LA  70535
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.