Blue Cliff College-Lafayette
Tel: (337) 269-0620
- Blue Cliff College is committed to using its human and physical resources to provide services facilitating personal growth, professional development and a sense of responsibility to our students. The primary purpose of Blue Cliff College is to help students develop a high level of competency, which is accomplished through the pursuit, assimilation, and dissemination of knowledge in academic programs. The most compelling purpose of the college is to prepare the students to function proficiently in a competitive society in the career of their choice and to create within them an awareness of professional and social responsibilities, along with an appreciation of principles of ethical conduct.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Blue Cliff College-Lafayette||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||16 staff||26 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||4||5|
|Total Enrollment||307 students||1,493 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||193 students||382 students|
|# Part-Time Students||114 students||1,111 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$29,900||$28,200|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||82%||89%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$3,349||$5,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Blue Cliff College-Lafayette is Remington College-Lafayette Campus (1.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 340 students | 1.50 Mi303 Rue Louis XIV
Lafayette,  LA  70508
(337) 981-4010 1.50340
- 6,332 students | 3.20 Mi1101 Bertrand Drive
Lafayette,  LA  70506
(337) 521-9000 3.206,332
- 376 students | 11.50 Mi600 S Martin Luther King Jr Drive
Saint Martinville,  LA  70582
(337) 394-6466 11.50376
- n/a students | 13.60 Mi609 Ember Dr
New Iberia,  LA  70560
(337) 373-0011 13.60n/a
- n/a students | 16.00 Mi1115 Clover St
Abbeville,  LA  70510
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.