Louisiana Technical College-Evangeline Campus
Tel: (337) 394-6466
- The Louisiana Technical College (LTC) delivers instructional programs which provide skilled employees for business and industry that contribute to the overall economic development and workforce needs of the state. The LTC provides individuals with quality and relevant learning opportunities consistent with identified student and business and industry needs within a life-long learning environment.
|Louisiana Technical College-Evangeline Campus||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates--Public Rural-serving Small||Associate's--Public Urban-serving Multicampus|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 years but < 4 years|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||28%||76%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2020 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Louisiana Technical College provides statewide technical and vocational education and is composed of seven districts with forty campuses, each consisting of a multicultural population encompassing much diversification in the way of ideas, traditions, values, skills, and arts. This college is governed by the Louisiana Community and Technical College System (LCTCS) Board of Supervisors, which in turn comes under regulations set forth by the Louisiana Board of Regents for Higher Education. The Louisiana Technical College works closely with local and statewide industry to bring the latest training programs to our students. Each campus offers customized training programs. The Accrediting Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE) accredits each individual campus of the Louisiana Technical College.
The nearest community college to Louisiana Technical College-Evangeline Campus is South Louisiana Community College- New Iberia Campus (6.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 750 students | 6.10 Mi609 Ember Dr
New Iberia, LA 70560
(337) 373-0011 6.10750
- 291 students | 11.50 Mi120 James Comeaux Rd.
Lafayette, LA 70508
(337) 269-0620 11.50291
- 305 students | 11.80 Mi303 Rue Louis XIV
Lafayette, LA 70508
(337) 981-4010 11.80305
- 6,698 students | 14.60 Mi1101 Bertrand Drive
Lafayette, LA 70506
(337) 521-9000 14.606,698
- 583 students | 19.80 Mi1115 Clover St
Abbeville, LA 70510
What states are home to the most diverse and least diverse community colleges? In our exclusive diversity report, we analyze our data to determine how much diversity there is on community college campuses throughout the United States. In addition, learn about the benefits of attending a community college with a diverse student body.
As the third wave of TAACCCT grants are issued, we take a look at how community colleges are using this federal money to beef up job training programs across the country.
We take a closer look at the Upward Bound program, which is designed to prepare students for college whom might not otherwise succeed due to economic or family factors.