Louisiana Technical College-Evangeline Campus
Tel: (337) 394-6466
- The Louisiana Technical College (LTC) delivers instructional programs which provide skilled employees for business and industry that contribute to the overall economic development and workforce needs of the state. The LTC provides individuals with quality and relevant learning opportunities consistent with identified student and business and industry needs within a life-long learning environment.
|Louisiana Technical College-Evangeline Campus||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Enrollment||376 students||1,493 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,000||$31,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2010)||28%||79%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Louisiana Technical College provides statewide technical and vocational education and is composed of seven districts with forty campuses, each consisting of a multicultural population encompassing much diversification in the way of ideas, traditions, values, skills, and arts. This college is governed by the Louisiana Community and Technical College System (LCTCS) Board of Supervisors, which in turn comes under regulations set forth by the Louisiana Board of Regents for Higher Education. The Louisiana Technical College works closely with local and statewide industry to bring the latest training programs to our students. Each campus offers customized training programs. The Accrediting Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE) accredits each individual campus of the Louisiana Technical College.
- The nearest community college to Louisiana Technical College-Evangeline Campus is South Louisiana Community College- New Iberia Campus (6.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 6.10 Mi609 Ember Dr
New Iberia,  LA  70560
(337) 373-0011 6.10n/a
- 307 students | 11.50 Mi120 James Comeaux Rd.
Lafayette,  LA  70508
(337) 269-0620 11.50307
- 340 students | 11.80 Mi303 Rue Louis XIV
Lafayette,  LA  70508
(337) 981-4010 11.80340
- 6,332 students | 14.60 Mi1101 Bertrand Drive
Lafayette,  LA  70506
(337) 521-9000 14.606,332
- n/a students | 19.80 Mi1115 Clover St
Abbeville,  LA  70510
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.