Rainy River Community College
- Rainy River Community College provides an accessible student centered learning environment, and promotes academic achievement, personal development, employment opportunities and community involvement.
- Enrollment: 210 students
- In-state tuition: $5,323
- Out-state tuition: $6,505
- Student:teacher ratio: 7:1
- Minority enrollment: 38%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- RRCC was founded over thirty years ago when a group of International Falls citizens convinced the Minnesota legislature to establish a college in their community. This community continues a strong partnership with the college. RRCC is a small state funded two-year public college offering both associate degrees and technical program certification. Rainy River Community College is located in International Falls in the heart of Minnesota's northwoods. At Rainy River, we foster learning by surrounding you with an environment rich in experience and natural wonder. We offer course work in a wide variety of subjects including: accounting, American Indian studies, Anishinaabe, art, biology, business, chemistry, computer science, economics, English, engineering, geography, health, history, hospitality, humanities, management, marketing, math, music, natural science, nursing, philosophy, physical education, physics, political science, psychology, sociology, Spanish, speech, Swedish, and theater. All of our courses are taught by professional instructors in small class size settings. The comprehensive student life program, including athletics, compliments our academic program by providing an educational environment outside the classroom and opportunities for individuals to participate in activities geared toward their educational, social, vocational, cultural and recreational interests. Rainy River Community College is a part of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities System and is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Rainy River Community College cost?
Rainy River Community College's tuition is approximately $5,323 for In-State students and $6,505 for Out-State students.