Mesabi Range College
- Mesabi Range College provides high quality education resulting in rewarding employment, lifelong learning, and the enriched lives of our students and community. Mesabi Range is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools and is part of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities System (MnSCU). Mesabi Range College will lead Northeastern Minnesota in accessible, innovative, and high quality learning and educational opportunities. Mesabi Range College values leadership in learning through innovation, excellence, integrity, and accountability.
- The teacher population of 44 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Mesabi Range College||(MN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||44 staff||56 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,373 students||1,302 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1||30:1|
|# Full-Time Students||843 students||768 students|
|# Part-Time Students||530 students||534 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,800||$35,400|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Gaming Club, Human Services Club, Nursing Club, Student Senate/Student Life, Welding Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Theatre
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Located in the heart of beautiful northern Minnesota, Mesabi range has small class sizes and a strong tradition of successful academics, intercollegiate athletics, student government and student life.ï¿½ Exceppent placement rates and high paying jobs in most of our career programs.
- *ï¿½ The college foundation awards $105,000 in scholarhsips annualy
- *ï¿½ Women's volleyball, basketball, softball and golf;ï¿½ men's football, basketball, baseball and golf
- *ï¿½ International study, student government, theatre, Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, career program clubs and a strong student life program
- *ï¿½ Semi-furnished apartments on the Virginia Campus
- The nearest community college to Mesabi Range College is Mesabi Range College - Eveleth Campus (3.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,373 students | 3.30 Mi1100 Industrial Park Drive
Eveleth,  MN  55734
- 1,302 students | 18.80 Mi1515 E 25th St
Hibbing,  MN  55746
- 712 students | 42.20 Mi1900 East Camp Street
Ely,  MN  55731
- 1,222 students | 48.30 Mi1851 Hwy 169 East
Grand Rapids,  MN  55744
- 5,101 students | 54.50 Mi2101 Trinity Rd
Duluth,  MN  55811
Take advantage of career opportunities in the field of radio broadcasting by starting your training at your local community college.
Being a single parent is difficult (and expensive) but it shouldn't stop you from furthering your education. Read on to learn how to pay for community college as a single parent.
If you're preparing to apply to college, use your summer wisely and complete a few college visits. Read on to learn how to plan and how to get the most from each visit.