- Quincy College is a municipally affiliated, comprehensive community college addressing the educational, training and cultural needs of Greater Quincy and Plymouth, metropolitan Boston, and the South Shore of Massachusetts. The College is an open access institution which values achievement, diversity, economic opportunity, and life-long learning. Excellence in learning and teaching is emphasized in all college programs.
- Enrollment: 3,154 students
- In-state tuition: $4,846
- Out-state tuition: $4,846
- Student:teacher ratio: 13:1
- Minority enrollment: 58%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Quincy College provides quality, affordable, community responsive associate degree, non-credit and certificate programs. As a college of the community, Quincy College is committed to the development of partnerships with government, business, industry, schools and community agencies to enhance educational opportunity, global perspective, economic development, and the quality of life. The Quincy campus is conveniently located in historic downtown Quincy, Massachusetts. Quincy Campus offers numerous programs of study awarding Associate degrees and certificates of completion in Business, Computer Science, Criminal Justice, Early Childhood Education, Fine Arts, Fire Science Technology, Human Services/Social Work, Liberal Arts, Legal Studies and Nursing. In addition to a high-quality education from top instructors, the Quincy campus offers resources for our students including student advising, student life services, a computer lab, photo and art studios, Quincy College Anselmo Library, tutoring, a career center, Charlie's Café, Quincy College Bookstore, and more. Quincy College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education. Accreditation of an institution of higher education by the New England Association indicates that it meets or exceeds criteria for the assessment of institutional quality periodically applied through peer review process.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Quincy College cost?
Quincy College's tuition is approximately $4,846 for In-State students and $4,846 for Out-State students.