- Students are our focus at Porterville College. We are committed to providing an excellent educational experience to our diverse community in an environment that fosters student learning and success. In promoting a student-centered learning environment, we commit ourselves to innovation, respect, collaboration, collegiality and participatory governance.
|Porterville College||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||86 staff||145 staff|
With students as our focus, Porterville College provides our local and diverse communities an excellent educational experience that fosters intellectual curiosity and growth, lifelong learning, and prepares our students for personal and academic success.
In support of our values and philosophy, Porterville College will:
- Provide quality academic programs to all students who are capable of benefiting from community college instruction.
- Provide comprehensive support services to help students achieve their personal, vocational and academic potential.
- Prepare students for transfer and success at four-year institutions.
- Provide courses and training to prepare students for employment or to enhance skills within their current careers.
- Provide developmental education to students who need to enhance their knowledge and understanding of basic skills.
- Recognize student achievement through awarding degrees, certificates, grants, and scholarships.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 12,557 students | 26.10 Mi915 S. Mooney Blvd
Visalia,  CA  93277
(559) 730-3700 26.1012,557
- 953 students | 26.70 Mi801 S. Akers St
Visalia,  CA  93277
(559) 734-7582 26.70953
- 5,275 students | 28.20 Mi8344 W Mineral King Ave
Visalia,  CA  93291
(559) 734-9000 28.205,275
- 24,589 students | 44.40 Mi1801 Panorama Dr
Bakersfield,  CA  93305
(661) 395-4011 44.4024,589
- 11,189 students | 45.70 Mi995 N Reed Ave
Reedley,  CA  93654
(559) 638-0300 45.7011,189