- Students are our focus at Porterville College. We are committed to providing an excellent educational experience to our diverse community in an environment that fosters student learning and success. In promoting a student-centered learning environment, we commit ourselves to innovation, respect, collaboration, collegiality and participatory governance.
- Enrollment: 4,350 students
- In-state tuition: $1,322
- Out-state tuition: $7,006
- Student:teacher ratio: 22:1
- Minority enrollment: 87%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
With students as our focus, Porterville College provides our local and diverse communities an excellent educational experience that fosters intellectual curiosity and growth, lifelong learning, and prepares our students for personal and academic success.
In support of our values and philosophy, Porterville College will:
- Provide quality academic programs to all students who are capable of benefiting from community college instruction.
- Provide comprehensive support services to help students achieve their personal, vocational and academic potential.
- Prepare students for transfer and success at four-year institutions.
- Provide courses and training to prepare students for employment or to enhance skills within their current careers.
- Provide developmental education to students who need to enhance their knowledge and understanding of basic skills.
- Recognize student achievement through awarding degrees, certificates, grants, and scholarships.