Platt College-Central OKC
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Platt College-Central OKC||(OK) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||58 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||5||9|
|Total Enrollment||134 students||1,805 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||29:1|
|# Full-Time Students||134 students||849 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$23,500||$33,300|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||88%||88%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$11,520|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,682||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Platt College-Central OKC is Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City (1.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 6,996 students | 1.80 Mi900 N Portland
Oklahoma City,  OK  73107
- 13,397 students | 5.70 Mi7777 S May Ave
Oklahoma City,  OK  73159
- 234 students | 9.10 Mi3701 S I-35 Frontage Road
Oklahoma City,  OK  73160
- 189 students | 10.50 Mi2727 W. Memorial Rd
Oklahoma City,  OK  73134
- 6,891 students | 11.10 Mi6420 S E 15th
Oklahoma City,  OK  73110
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.