Ozarks Technical Community College
- Ozarks Technical Community College is a two-year institution of higher learning that offers a wide variety of academic courses designed to transfer to colleges and universities, technical programs that provide skills and training to enter the workforce, and health certificates and degrees to enter the growing health field which offers competitive salaries. There are numerous benefits of starting your educational endeavors at a community college such as personal attention, small classroom sizes, affordable tuition rates, state-of-the-art technology, and the success of many of our alumni. We are here to help you achieve your educational objectives.
- The teacher population of 464 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Ozarks Technical Community College||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||464 staff||32 staff|
|Total Enrollment||14,396 students||1,126 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||6,513 students||514 students|
|# Part-Time Students||7,883 students||612 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,200||$31,000|
- At the beginning of Ozarks Technical Community College's second decade, there are many success stories that could be told — stories of new beginnings, dreams realized, goals accomplished. These stories are not fictitious; they are the real-life experiences of our students. The 18 year-old embarking on his first career, the single mother working toward a better life for her family, or the factory worker who suddenly found himself without a job. It is our desire to see our students succeed that keeps OTC constantly moving forward, constantly adapting to the educational and job training needs of the community. Short-term, affordable education has opened doors for thousands of southwest Missourians since 1991, and we anticipate serving a growing number in the years to come. At OTC our focus is on you, the student. Our wide variety of technical and general education programs can provide you with the skills you need to succeed in your lifetime endeavors. Our faculty and staff are dedicated to giving you the personal attention you need to attain your educational goals. Small class sizes, hands-on learning, and highly skilled instructors give you the advantage in the classroom and on the job. The Continuing Education Department serves the business community and general public in the college service region by offering non-credit learning opportunities to those seeking workforce training and skills development. Continuing Education offers fantastic opportunities for adults ages 16 to 100 (or older) to learn new skills in areas of foreign language, culinary, gardening, music and much more. The Youth Community School offers classes for children ages 3-16 in music, art, dance, computers, foreign languages, and much more.
- The nearest community college to Ozarks Technical Community College is Bryan University (Springfield) (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 322 students | 0.50 Mi4255 Nature Center Way
Springfield,  MO  65804
- 807 students | 0.80 Mi1423 N Jefferson
Springfield,  MO  65802
- 232 students | 2.60 Mi1010 W Sunshine
Springfield,  MO  65807
- 5,710 students | 66.00 Mi601 Laclede Ave
Neosho,  MO  64850
- 2,157 students | 69.40 Mi1515 Pioneer Dr
Harrison,  AR  72601