Tel: (417) 862-5700
- Bryan College in Springfield, MO, offers the training that can really make the difference in your professional life. Students from the Springfield area can gain valuable professional skills that can lead to better career opportunities. Springfield, Missouri, college life is where itï¿½s at! Bryan College is one of many great choices for education in a town thatï¿½s definitely college-oriented. But not every school in Springfield, Missouri, offers the quality career training found at Bryan College. Weï¿½re a technical college that offers a student-centered education in a student-centered city. Bryan College students definitely stand out to area employers among the nearly 43,000 university and technical college students of Springfield.
The teacher population of 4 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Bryan University||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||4 staff||62 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Bryan University is Ozarks Technical Community College (6.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 12,221 students | 6.20 Mi1001 E. Chestnut Expressway
Springfield,  MO  65802
(417) 447-7500 6.2012,221
- 919 students | 6.60 Mi1423 N Jefferson
Springfield,  MO  65802
(417) 269-3401 6.60919
- 2,157 students | 63.80 Mi1515 Pioneer Dr
Harrison,  AR  72601
(870) 743-3000 63.802,157
- 4,401 students | 65.40 Mi601 Laclede Ave
Neosho,  MO  64850
(417) 451-3223 65.404,401
- 63 students | 71.50 Mi6915 S Hwy 63
Houston,  MO  65483
(417) 967-5466 71.5063
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.