- The teacher population of 132 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Oxnard College||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||132 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||7,148 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||54:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,981 students||1,613 students|
|# Part-Time Students||5,167 students||5,903 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,900||$34,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Oxnard College is Santa Barbara Business College-Ventura (7.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 420 students | 7.60 Mi4839 Market Street
Ventura,  CA  93003
- 12,928 students | 8.80 Mi4667 Telegraph Rd
Ventura,  CA  93003
- 13,880 students | 20.80 Mi7075 Campus Rd
Moorpark,  CA  93021
- 21,034 students | 33.10 Mi6201 Winnetka Ave
Woodland Hills,  CA  91371
- 17,927 students | 35.00 Mi721 Cliff Drive
Santa Barbara,  CA  93109
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.