California Aeronautical University
Tel: (661) 615-5915
- The Santa Barbara Business College Ventura campus opened in 2003. The original campus on Market Street in Ventura was soon outgrown and expanded in the nearby community. The Ventura college campus offers computer and medical labs and a learning resource center. At Santa Barbara Business College, helping students prepare for new careers begins with an initial interview. By taking the time to personally meet with you, our representatives can help you discover a clear path for your field of study. Our staff is trained to listen to each student's personal interests and goals. After evaluating your needs, we will review the curriculum that is most appropriate for you, to provide the best opportunities for success in today's job market.
The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|California Aeronautical University||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||27 staff||134 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to California Aeronautical University is Ventura College (1.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 13,312 students | 1.30 Mi4667 Telegraph Rd
Ventura,  CA  93003
(805) 654-6400 1.3013,312
- 7,418 students | 7.60 Mi4000 S Rose Ave
Oxnard,  CA  93033
(805) 986-5800 7.607,418
- 14,357 students | 22.50 Mi7075 Campus Rd
Moorpark,  CA  93021
(805) 378-1400 22.5014,357
- 14,646 students | 28.80 Mi721 Cliff Drive
Santa Barbara,  CA  93109
(805) 965-0581 28.8014,646
- 17,664 students | 37.80 Mi6201 Winnetka Ave
Woodland Hills,  CA  91371
(818) 719-6401 37.8017,664
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.