Olney Central College
- A community college that has been making a difference in southeastern Illinois since 1963. OCC offers several two-year baccalaureate-oriented transfer degrees and more than 25 two-year technical degrees and certificates. Most degree programs are offered in both day and evening format and several courses are offered in an online format. On-campus students have an added opportunity to participate in inter-collegiate sports, music, band, several choirs, and various theater productions. The beautiful 100-plus acre campus is located adjacent to Illinois Route 130 in the northwestern section of Olney, Illinois.
- Enrollment: 906 students
- In-state tuition: $9,079
- Out-state tuition: $11,070
- Student:teacher ratio: 9:1
- Minority enrollment: 7%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Our faculty is dedicated to offering each student a quality classroom experience with individualized attention. The new Associate in Science and Arts degree, one of five transfer degrees offered by IECC, provides a well-articulated course curriculum, which eases your transfer to Illinois' four-year universities. Our four colleges are among the first in the state to offer this diverse degree. IECC offers a variety of technical programs, including computer technology, industrial quality management, manufacturing technologies, and telecommunications, that lead to successful careers in industry and business. Our health career opportunities provide many area health-care facilities with highly trained and qualified personnel. Our alliance with Franklin University offers IECC students new opportunities for completing an on-line baccalaureate degree, while balancing work and family responsibilities. Through the newest technologies, we offer student involvement with our entire network, including on-line registration. With the service Entrata, students have the ability to access classroom and campus information from any computer, anywhere. IECC's partnership with the Illinois Virtual Campus offers students on-line classes that fit into their schedules and educational goals.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Olney Central College cost?
Olney Central College's tuition is approximately $9,079 for In-State students and $11,070 for Out-State students.
What schools are Olney Central College often compared to?
What is Olney Central College's ranking?
Olney Central College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Illinois for: Percent of students receiving financial aid.