North Georgia Technical College
- North Georgia Technical College is a public, residential, multi-campus, two-year technical college whose mission is to provide quality technical education, adult education, continuing education, and business and industry training to individuals who can benefit from these programs and services. These efforts improve the quality of life of individuals by preparing them to succeed as literate and technically competent members of the workforce and by promoting the economic growth and development of the Northeast Georgia region. The college offers both traditional and distance learning courses that lead to the certificate, the diploma, and the associate degree. The college encourages the development of the whole individual in a learning-centered environment while maintaining measures of cost effectiveness and fiscal soundness in program planning, implementation, and services. Instruction in work ethics is emphasized, and lifelong learning is promoted. A highly competent, professional faculty and staff are customer focused and dedicated to providing high quality, accessible education and training through continuous improvement efforts.
- Enrollment: 2,548 students
- In-state tuition: $2,684
- Out-state tuition: $4,820
- Student:teacher ratio: 9:1
- Minority enrollment: 16%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does North Georgia Technical College cost?
North Georgia Technical College's tuition is approximately $2,684 for In-State students and $4,820 for Out-State students.
What is North Georgia Technical College's ranking?
North Georgia Technical College ranks among the top 20% of community college in Georgia for: Least debt for graduating students.