North Georgia Technical College
Tel: (706) 754-7700
- North Georgia Technical College is a public, residential, multi-campus, two-year technical college whose mission is to provide quality technical education, adult education, continuing education, and business and industry training to individuals who can benefit from these programs and services. These efforts improve the quality of life of individuals by preparing them to succeed as literate and technically competent members of the workforce and by promoting the economic growth and development of the Northeast Georgia region. The college offers both traditional and distance learning courses that lead to the certificate, the diploma, and the associate degree. The college encourages the development of the whole individual in a learning-centered environment while maintaining measures of cost effectiveness and fiscal soundness in program planning, implementation, and services. Instruction in work ethics is emphasized, and lifelong learning is promoted. A highly competent, professional faculty and staff are customer focused and dedicated to providing high quality, accessible education and training through continuous improvement efforts.
The teacher population of 108 teachers has declined by 23% over five years.
|North Georgia Technical College||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-High Traditional||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 years but < 4 years|
|Total Faculty||108 staff||94 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to North Georgia Technical College is Truett McConnell University (13.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,001 students | 13.90 Mi100 Alumni Dr
Cleveland, GA 30528
(706) 865-2134 13.903,001
- 4,051 students | 35.40 Mi2535 Lanier Tech Drive
Gainesville, GA 30507
(770) 533-7000 35.404,051
- 8,328 students | 35.70 Mi3820 Mundy Mill Rd
Oakwood, GA 30566
(678) 717-3555 35.708,328
- 963 students | 38.50 Mi21 Campus Circle
Murphy, NC 28906
(828) 837-6810 38.50963
- 6,082 students | 40.80 Mi7900 U.S. Hwy 76
Pendleton, SC 29670
(864) 646-8282 40.806,082
Are you receiving the full financial aid you should? The process of applying for financial aid can be both time-consuming and confusing, especially for first-time college students. Learn about common errors to avoid in order to maximize your financial aid opportunities.
Make sure that your community college credits will transfer to your four year university by following these recommended strategies.
In preparation for the newly approved industry on its way to Massachusetts, community colleges across the state are partnering with the gambling industry to provide casino training.