Cloud County Community College
- Cloud County Community College (CCCC) is one of 26 public two-year community and technical colleges in Kansas and is coordinated by the Kansas Board of Regents. CCCC's service area encompasses a 12-county area primarily in north central Kansas with its two physical campuses in Concordia and Junction City.
- The teacher population of 141 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Cloud County Community College||(KS) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||141 staff||62 staff|
|Total Enrollment||2,052 students||1,551 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||522 students||653 students|
|# Part-Time Students||1,530 students||898 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||364||300|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,500||$34,000|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Volleyball, Winter Track, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Softball, Track and Field,
Volleyball, Winter Track,
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- CCCC provides a dynamic environment that offers students a complete college educational experience. Our professional staff and faculty are dedicated to making CCCC the best college experience available. Our primary purpose is to prepare you for future success in education and throughout your life. Cloud County Community College was founded in 1965. It is one of 19 community colleges in the state of Kansas. Cloud County Community College offers transferable and technical degrees in four areas; Associate in Arts, Associate in Science, Associate in Applied Science and Associate in General Studies. Certificates in varying lengths are offered at the successful conclusion of certain vocational programs. Cloud County Community College does an outstanding job preparing students to transfer to four-year colleges or universities. Many two-year degrees are also offered. There are a variety of campus organizations and activities. Cloud County Community College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- The nearest community college to Cloud County Community College is North Central Kansas Technical College (22.1 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 819 students | 22.10 Mi3033 US Highway 24
Beloit,  KS  67420
- 452 students | 51.80 Mi2106 South 9th Street
Salina,  KS  67401
- 537 students | 52.50 Mi2562 Centennial Road
Salina,  KS  67401
- 766 students | 61.30 Mi3136 Dickens Ave
Manhattan,  KS  66503
- 1,165 students | 82.70 Mi1200 S Main
Mcpherson,  KS  67460
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.