National Institute of Massotherapy
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|National Institute of Massotherapy||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||35 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||2||7|
|Total Enrollment||43 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||31 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||12 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||85%||94%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$12,597||$21,250|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$3,500||$6,834|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to National Institute of Massotherapy is Herzing University (3.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 494 students | 3.90 Mi1600 South Arlington Street, Suite 100
Akron,  OH  44306
(330) 724-1600 3.90494
- 533 students | 6.90 Mi755 White Pond Dr., Suite 101
Akron,  OH  44320
(330) 869-3600 6.90533
- 72 students | 10.40 Mi225 Heritage Woods Dr
Akron,  OH  44321
(330) 665-1084 10.4072
- 14,097 students | 10.80 Mi6200 Frank Ave NW
North Canton,  OH  44720
(330) 494-6170 10.8014,097
- 526 students | 10.90 Mi2545 Bailey Road
Cuyahoga Falls,  OH  44221
(330) 923-9959 10.90526
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.