National Institute of Massotherapy
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|National Institute of Massotherapy||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||35 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||2||7|
|Total Enrollment||43 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||31 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||12 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||85%||94%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$12,597||$21,250|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$3,500||$6,834|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to National Institute of Massotherapy is Herzing University (3.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 478 students | 3.90 Mi1600 South Arlington Street, Suite 100
Akron,  OH  44306
- 533 students | 6.90 Mi755 White Pond Dr., Suite 101
Akron,  OH  44320
- 72 students | 10.40 Mi225 Heritage Woods Dr
Akron,  OH  44321
- 526 students | 10.90 Mi2545 Bailey Road
Cuyahoga Falls,  OH  44221
- 14,097 students | 10.90 Mi6200 Frank Ave NW
North Canton,  OH  44720
To a graduating high school senior, grades are everything. But how do colleges view bad grades and can you still get into college without a perfect GPA? Keep reading to find out.
Though homeschoolers often get a bad rap, they are some of the highest performing students in the country - especially in college. Keep reading to learn more about community college for homeschoolers including tips for applying and preparing for college.
Remedial education exists to help struggling students succeed in college-level classes. Unfortunately, the existing model may be doing more harm than good. Keep reading to learn more about the history of remedial education and what community colleges are doing to change it.