National Institute of Massotherapy
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|National Institute of Massotherapy||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||35 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||2||7|
|Total Enrollment||43 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||31 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||12 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||85%||94%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$12,597||$21,250|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$3,500||$6,834|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to National Institute of Massotherapy is Herzing University (3.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 478 students | 3.90 Mi1600 South Arlington Street, Suite 100
Akron,  OH  44306
- 533 students | 6.90 Mi755 White Pond Dr., Suite 101
Akron,  OH  44320
- 72 students | 10.40 Mi225 Heritage Woods Dr
Akron,  OH  44321
- 526 students | 10.90 Mi2545 Bailey Road
Cuyahoga Falls,  OH  44221
- 14,097 students | 10.90 Mi6200 Frank Ave NW
North Canton,  OH  44720
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.