National Institute of Massotherapy
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|National Institute of Massotherapy||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||35 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||2||7|
|Total Enrollment||43 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||31 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||12 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||85%||94%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$12,597||$21,250|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$3,500||$6,834|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to National Institute of Massotherapy is Herzing University (3.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 478 students | 3.90 Mi1600 South Arlington Street, Suite 100
Akron,  OH  44306
- 533 students | 6.90 Mi755 White Pond Dr., Suite 101
Akron,  OH  44320
- 72 students | 10.40 Mi225 Heritage Woods Dr
Akron,  OH  44321
- 526 students | 10.90 Mi2545 Bailey Road
Cuyahoga Falls,  OH  44221
- 14,097 students | 10.90 Mi6200 Frank Ave NW
North Canton,  OH  44720
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.