National Institute of Massotherapy
- The teacher population of 3 teachers has declined by 25% over five years.
|National Institute of Massotherapy||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||3 staff||35 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||2||7|
|Total Enrollment||43 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||31 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||12 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||85%||94%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$12,597||$21,959|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$3,500||$7,090|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to National Institute of Massotherapy is Herzing University (3.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 478 students | 3.90 Mi1600 South Arlington Street, Suite 100
Akron,  OH  44306
- 533 students | 6.90 Mi755 White Pond Dr., Suite 101
Akron,  OH  44320
- 72 students | 10.40 Mi225 Heritage Woods Dr
Akron,  OH  44321
- 526 students | 10.90 Mi2545 Bailey Road
Cuyahoga Falls,  OH  44221
- 14,097 students | 10.90 Mi6200 Frank Ave NW
North Canton,  OH  44720
Learn about new sustainability programs designed to educate students on green industries and how students can use those studies to build successful, “green” careers.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.