- Herzing University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois, 60614-1413, www.hlcommission.org, (800) 621-7400
- Herzing University admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
Herzing University-Akron serves 502 students (54% of students are full-time).
The college's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 is lower than the state community college average of 17:1.
Minority enrollment is 52% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the state average of 28%.
- Enrollment: 502 students
- Private-state tuition: $14,200
- Acceptance Rate: 92%
- Student:teacher ratio: 15:1
- Minority enrollment: 52%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
The teacher population of 34 teachers has grown by 25% over five years.
(OH) Community College Avg.
Not applicable, not in Carnegie universe (not accredited or nondegree-granting)
Four or more years
Four or more years
The student population of Herzing University-Akron has grown by 57% over five years.
The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five years.
The Herzing University-Akron diversity score of 0.63 is more than the state average of 0.46. The school's diversity has grown by 65% over five years.
Student : Teacher Ratio
# Full-Time Students
# Part-Time Students
# Enrollment Undergraduate
# Full-Time Undergraduate Students
# Full-Time Graduate Students
# Part-Time Undergraduate Students
# Part-Time Graduate Students
Total Dormitory Capacity
% Two or more races
% Non Resident races
% Unknown races
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in less than 4 years)
College Completion Rate (Students who graduate in 4 years or more than 4 years)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
The private state tuition of $14,000 is more than the state average of $13,993. The private state tuition has stayed relatively flat over four years.
Private State Tuition Fees
Tuition based on 200
% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid
Median Debt for Graduates
Median Debt for Dropouts
Source: 2021 (or latest year available) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
- It is the mission of Herzing University to educate, support, and empower all students for success in work, learning and engagement in our communities and global society.Career-oriented degree programs include a complementary and integrated generaleducation curriculum established to stimulate students` intellectual growth, to contribute to their personal development, and toenhance their potential for career advancement.To educate, support, and empower all students for success in work, learning and engagement in our communities and global society.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Herzing University-Akron cost?
Herzing University-Akron's private state tuition is approximately $14,200.
What is the acceptance rate of Herzing University-Akron?
The acceptance rate of Herzing University-Akron is 92%, which is higher than the state average of 73%.
OSHA Training at Community College: Making Workplace Safety Easier
Businesses and prospective employees need to look no further than community colleges for valuable, certified, and affordable OSHA training.
Careers: Smart Grid Tecnology
The "smart grid" presents a myriad of opportunities for green collar jobs. Learn about the job prospects in the industry and how your local community college can provide you with the training to capitalize on this growing industry.
Careers: Culinary Training
Learn about highly acclaimed culinary programs at community colleges.