- Herzing University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, 230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois, 60614-1413, www.hlcommission.org, (800) 621-7400
- Herzing University admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
- Enrollment: 502 students
- Private-state tuition: $14,200
- Acceptance Rate: 92%
- Student:teacher ratio: 15:1
- Minority enrollment: 52%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- It is the mission of Herzing University to educate, support, and empower all students for success in work, learning and engagement in our communities and global society. Career-oriented degree programs include a complementary and integrated general education curriculum established to stimulate students` intellectual growth, to contribute to their personal development, and to enhance their potential for career advancement.To educate, support, and empower all students for success in work, learning and engagement in our communities and global society.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Herzing University-Akron cost?
Herzing University-Akron's private state tuition is approximately $14,200.
What is the acceptance rate of Herzing University-Akron?
The acceptance rate of Herzing University-Akron is 92%, which is higher than the state average of 73%.