Fortis College-Cuyahoga Falls
Tel: (330) 923-9959
- At Fortis College, we pride ourselves in providing postsecondary career education to both traditional and nontraditional students through a variety of degree and diploma programs. These programs are designed to assist students in enhancing their career opportunities and improving problem-solving abilities. Fortis College also strives to develop within its students the desire for lifelong and continued education. We provide an educational process that offers a change-oriented approach giving graduates the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in existing and emerging career occupations.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Fortis College-Cuyahoga Falls||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||29 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||526 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||449 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||77 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$25,000||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Fortis College-Cuyahoga Falls is National College-Stow (3.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 80 students | 3.80 Mi3855 Fishcreek Rd
Stow,  OH  44224
(330) 676-1351 3.8080
- 533 students | 6.90 Mi755 White Pond Dr., Suite 101
Akron,  OH  44320
(330) 869-3600 6.90533
- 494 students | 8.00 Mi1600 South Arlington Street, Suite 100
Akron,  OH  44306
(330) 724-1600 8.00494
- 72 students | 9.80 Mi225 Heritage Woods Dr
Akron,  OH  44321
(330) 665-1084 9.8072
- 43 students | 10.90 Mi3681 Manchester Rd.
Akron,  OH  44319
(330) 867-1996 10.9043
Learn about how budgetary constraints are prompting community colleges to only offer four-day school weeks.
Learn about how you can pursue a degree and career in the entertainment industry by starting at your local community college.
Learn about the variety of mentoring programs available in community colleges, and why you may want to be involved as a mentee or mentor.