Fortis College-Cuyahoga Falls
- At Fortis College, we pride ourselves in providing postsecondary career education to both traditional and nontraditional students through a variety of degree and diploma programs. These programs are designed to assist students in enhancing their career opportunities and improving problem-solving abilities. Fortis College also strives to develop within its students the desire for lifelong and continued education. We provide an educational process that offers a change-oriented approach giving graduates the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in existing and emerging career occupations.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Fortis College-Cuyahoga Falls||(OH) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||29 staff||35 staff|
|Total Enrollment||526 students||734 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||449 students||450 students|
|# Part-Time Students||77 students||284 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$25,000||$30,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Fortis College-Cuyahoga Falls is National College-Stow (3.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 80 students | 3.80 Mi3855 Fishcreek Rd
Stow,  OH  44224
- 533 students | 7.00 Mi755 White Pond Dr., Suite 101
Akron,  OH  44320
- 478 students | 8.10 Mi1600 South Arlington Street, Suite 100
Akron,  OH  44306
- 72 students | 9.90 Mi225 Heritage Woods Dr
Akron,  OH  44321
- 43 students | 10.90 Mi3681 Manchester Rd.
Akron,  OH  44319
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.