- The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Miller-Motte College-Raleigh||(NC) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||27 staff||139 staff|
|Total Enrollment||375 students||2,380 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||19:1|
|# Full-Time Students||285 students||1,019 students|
|# Part-Time Students||90 students||1,361 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$20,400||$27,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Miller-Motte College-Raleigh is William Peace University (4.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,077 students | 4.30 Mi15 E Peace St
Raleigh,  NC  27604
- 400 students | 7.60 Mi3000 Wakefield Crossing Drive
Raleigh,  NC  27614
- 316 students | 10.30 Mi2205 Walnut Street
Cary,  NC  27518
- 21,384 students | 14.40 Mi9101 Fayetteville Road
Raleigh,  NC  27603
- 5,035 students | 19.20 Mi1637 Lawson Street
Durham,  NC  27703
Learn about the growing trend amongst four-year universities to recruit from community college campuses. Enjoy an academic head start and a competitive edge against other applicants by starting first at community college.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.