- The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Miller-Motte College-Raleigh||(NC) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||27 staff||139 staff|
|Total Enrollment||375 students||2,380 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||19:1|
|# Full-Time Students||285 students||1,019 students|
|# Part-Time Students||90 students||1,361 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$20,400||$27,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Miller-Motte College-Raleigh is William Peace University (4.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,077 students | 4.30 Mi15 E Peace St
Raleigh,  NC  27604
- 400 students | 7.70 Mi3000 Wakefield Crossing Drive
Raleigh,  NC  27614
- 316 students | 10.30 Mi2205 Walnut Street
Cary,  NC  27518
- 21,384 students | 14.30 Mi9101 Fayetteville Road
Raleigh,  NC  27603
- 5,035 students | 19.30 Mi1637 Lawson Street
Durham,  NC  27703
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.