- The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Miller-Motte College-Raleigh||(NC) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||27 staff||139 staff|
|Total Enrollment||375 students||2,380 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||19:1|
|# Full-Time Students||285 students||1,019 students|
|# Part-Time Students||90 students||1,361 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$20,400||$27,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Miller-Motte College-Raleigh is William Peace University (4.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,077 students | 4.30 Mi15 E Peace St
Raleigh,  NC  27604
- 400 students | 7.70 Mi3000 Wakefield Crossing Drive
Raleigh,  NC  27614
- 316 students | 10.30 Mi2205 Walnut Street
Cary,  NC  27518
- 21,384 students | 14.30 Mi9101 Fayetteville Road
Raleigh,  NC  27603
- 5,035 students | 19.30 Mi1637 Lawson Street
Durham,  NC  27703
While dental procedures are typically expensive, preventative services at your local community college is very affordable - if not free! Learn about how you can get low cost dental services through your community college's dental hygienist training program.
Going to college is hard work but it’s even more challenging for nontraditional students who are working or raising a family at the same time. If you’re considering community college to improve your life or further your career, here’s everything you need to know.
Many students enter community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year college or university. Unfortunately, the path can be fraught with challenges. Articulation agreements between schools help students navigate the pitfalls to ensure an easier, more successful transition.