William Peace University
Top Placements (North Carolina)
Listed among the top community colleges in North Carolina for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- School Resources Percent of students receiving financial aid
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
- The teacher population of 61 teachers has declined by 29% over five years.
|William Peace University||(NC) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Four or more years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||61 staff||139 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,077 students||2,380 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||19:1|
|# Full-Time Students||-||1,019 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||1,361 students|
|Total Dormitory Capacity||999||136|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$36,800||$27,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to William Peace University is Miller-Motte College-Raleigh (4.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 375 students | 4.30 Mi3901 Capital Blvd Ste 151
Raleigh,  NC  27604
- 316 students | 6.20 Mi2205 Walnut Street
Cary,  NC  27518
- 21,384 students | 10.20 Mi9101 Fayetteville Road
Raleigh,  NC  27603
- 400 students | 11.50 Mi3000 Wakefield Crossing Drive
Raleigh,  NC  27614
- 5,035 students | 18.70 Mi1637 Lawson Street
Durham,  NC  27703
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.