- The teacher population of 30 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Miller-Motte College-Greenville||(NC) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||30 staff||139 staff|
|Total Enrollment||353 students||2,380 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||19:1|
|# Full-Time Students||260 students||1,019 students|
|# Part-Time Students||93 students||1,361 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$25,100||$27,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Miller-Motte College-Greenville is Pitt Community College (3.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 8,902 students | 3.30 Mi1986 Pitt Tech Road
Winterville,  NC  28590
- 2,552 students | 21.60 Mi2009 W Wilson St
Tarboro,  NC  27886
- 477 students | 23.40 Mi1161 Kehukee Pk Rd
Williamston,  NC  27892
- 2,035 students | 25.00 Mi5337 US Highway 264 East
Washington,  NC  27889
- 2,959 students | 26.90 Mi231 Highway 58 South
Kinston,  NC  28502
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
Going to college is hard work but it’s even more challenging for nontraditional students who are working or raising a family at the same time. If you’re considering community college to improve your life or further your career, here’s everything you need to know.
Many students enter community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year college or university. Unfortunately, the path can be fraught with challenges. Articulation agreements between schools help students navigate the pitfalls to ensure an easier, more successful transition.