Middle Georgia College-Eastman
|Middle Georgia College-Eastman||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Middle Georgia College-Eastman is Middle Georgia College (17.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 17.60 Mi1100 Second St SE
Cochran,  GA  31014
- 1,851 students | 21.80 Mi560 Pinehill Rd
Dublin,  GA  31021
- n/a students | 35.90 Mi667 Perry House Rd
Fitzgerald,  GA  31750
- n/a students | 39.20 Mi80 Cohen Walker Dr
Warner Robins,  GA  31088
- n/a students | 40.30 Mi801 Duke Avenue
Warner Robins,  GA  31093
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.