Middle Georgia Technical College
Tel: (478) 988-6800
- The mission of Middle Georgia Technical College is to contribute to the economic, educational, and community development of the state by providing quality academic and technical education to the citizens of Middle Georgia through associate degree, diploma, and technical certificate of credit programs, adult education services, continuing education, and customized business and industry workforce training. The faculty and staff of Middle Georgia Technical College, believe it is the College's responsibility to provide academic and technical education through both traditional and distance delivery methods; to design and staff programs that will meet the needs of business and industry by training, retraining, and upgrading skills and work habits that promote maximum productivity; to establish a foundation for lifelong learning that will enhance the potential of the individuals in the Middle Georgia area to become more productive, responsible, and upwardly mobile members of society.
|Middle Georgia Technical College||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||- staff||94 staff|
|Total Enrollment||-||2,588 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||0:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||-||1,115 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||1,473 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,000||$29,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||93%||93%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$6,297||$9,775|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,456||$4,490|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Middle Georgia Technical College is Central Georgia Technical College (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 7,625 students | 0.00 Mi80 Cohen Walker Drive
Warner Robins,  GA  31088
(478) 757-3400 0.007,625
- n/a students | 6.50 Mi801 Duke Avenue
Warner Robins,  GA  31093
- n/a students | 18.70 Mi100 College Station Dr
Macon,  GA  31206
(478) 471-2700 18.70n/a
- n/a students | 23.10 Mi1100 Second St SE
Cochran,  GA  31014
(478) 934-6221 23.10n/a
- n/a students | 39.20 Mi71 Airport Rd
Eastman,  GA  31023
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.