Middle Georgia Technical College
- The mission of Middle Georgia Technical College is to contribute to the economic, educational, and community development of the state by providing quality academic and technical education to the citizens of Middle Georgia through associate degree, diploma, and technical certificate of credit programs, adult education services, continuing education, and customized business and industry workforce training. The faculty and staff of Middle Georgia Technical College, believe it is the College's responsibility to provide academic and technical education through both traditional and distance delivery methods; to design and staff programs that will meet the needs of business and industry by training, retraining, and upgrading skills and work habits that promote maximum productivity; to establish a foundation for lifelong learning that will enhance the potential of the individuals in the Middle Georgia area to become more productive, responsible, and upwardly mobile members of society.
|Middle Georgia Technical College||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||- staff||94 staff|
|Total Enrollment||-||2,588 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||0:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||-||1,115 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||1,473 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,000||$29,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||93%||93%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$6,297||$9,775|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,456||$4,490|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Middle Georgia Technical College is Georgia Military College-Warner Robins Campus (6.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 6.20 Mi801 Duke Avenue
Warner Robins,  GA  31093
- 7,625 students | 18.30 Mi80 Cohen Walker Drive
Warner Robins,  GA  31088
- n/a students | 18.40 Mi100 College Station Dr
Macon,  GA  31206
- n/a students | 21.80 Mi1100 Second St SE
Cochran,  GA  31014
- n/a students | 39.20 Mi71 Airport Rd
Eastman,  GA  31023
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.