Middle Georgia Technical College
Tel: (478) 988-6800
- The mission of Middle Georgia Technical College is to contribute to the economic, educational, and community development of the state by providing quality academic and technical education to the citizens of Middle Georgia through associate degree, diploma, and technical certificate of credit programs, adult education services, continuing education, and customized business and industry workforce training. The faculty and staff of Middle Georgia Technical College, believe it is the College's responsibility to provide academic and technical education through both traditional and distance delivery methods; to design and staff programs that will meet the needs of business and industry by training, retraining, and upgrading skills and work habits that promote maximum productivity; to establish a foundation for lifelong learning that will enhance the potential of the individuals in the Middle Georgia area to become more productive, responsible, and upwardly mobile members of society.
The teacher population of 186 teachers has declined by 8% over five years.
|Middle Georgia Technical College||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 years but < 4 years|
|Total Faculty||186 staff||94 staff|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||93%||93%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$6,297||$9,775|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,456||$4,490|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Middle Georgia Technical College is Central Georgia Technical College (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 8,219 students | 0.00 Mi80 Cohen Walker Drive
Warner Robins, GA 31088
(478) 757-3400 0.008,219
- 1,270 students | 6.50 Mi801 Duke Avenue
Warner Robins, GA 31093
- 5,780 students | 18.70 Mi100 College Station Dr
Macon, GA 31206
(478) 471-2700 18.705,780
- 3,496 students | 23.10 Mi1100 Second St SE
Cochran, GA 31014
(478) 934-6221 23.103,496
- n/a students | 39.20 Mi71 Airport Rd
Eastman, GA 31023
Are you receiving the full financial aid you should? The process of applying for financial aid can be both time-consuming and confusing, especially for first-time college students. Learn about common errors to avoid in order to maximize your financial aid opportunities.
Make sure that your community college credits will transfer to your four year university by following these recommended strategies.
In preparation for the newly approved industry on its way to Massachusetts, community colleges across the state are partnering with the gambling industry to provide casino training.