Middle Georgia Technical College
Tel: (478) 988-6800
- The mission of Middle Georgia Technical College is to contribute to the economic, educational, and community development of the state by providing quality academic and technical education to the citizens of Middle Georgia through associate degree, diploma, and technical certificate of credit programs, adult education services, continuing education, and customized business and industry workforce training. The faculty and staff of Middle Georgia Technical College, believe it is the College's responsibility to provide academic and technical education through both traditional and distance delivery methods; to design and staff programs that will meet the needs of business and industry by training, retraining, and upgrading skills and work habits that promote maximum productivity; to establish a foundation for lifelong learning that will enhance the potential of the individuals in the Middle Georgia area to become more productive, responsible, and upwardly mobile members of society.
|Middle Georgia Technical College||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 years but < 4 years|
|Total Faculty||- staff||94 staff|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||93%||93%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$6,297||$9,775|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,456||$4,490|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Middle Georgia Technical College is Central Georgia Technical College (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 8,219 students | 0.00 Mi80 Cohen Walker Drive
Warner Robins,  GA  31088
(478) 757-3400 0.008,219
- n/a students | 6.50 Mi801 Duke Avenue
Warner Robins,  GA  31093
- n/a students | 18.70 Mi100 College Station Dr
Macon,  GA  31206
(478) 471-2700 18.70n/a
- n/a students | 23.10 Mi1100 Second St SE
Cochran,  GA  31014
(478) 934-6221 23.10n/a
- n/a students | 39.20 Mi71 Airport Rd
Eastman,  GA  31023
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.