Middle Georgia Technical College
- The mission of Middle Georgia Technical College is to contribute to the economic, educational, and community development of the state by providing quality academic and technical education to the citizens of Middle Georgia through associate degree, diploma, and technical certificate of credit programs, adult education services, continuing education, and customized business and industry workforce training. The faculty and staff of Middle Georgia Technical College, believe it is the College's responsibility to provide academic and technical education through both traditional and distance delivery methods; to design and staff programs that will meet the needs of business and industry by training, retraining, and upgrading skills and work habits that promote maximum productivity; to establish a foundation for lifelong learning that will enhance the potential of the individuals in the Middle Georgia area to become more productive, responsible, and upwardly mobile members of society.
|Middle Georgia Technical College||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||- staff||94 staff|
|Total Enrollment||-||2,588 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||0:1||27:1|
|# Full-Time Students||-||1,115 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||1,473 students|
|% Two or more races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,000||$29,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||93%||93%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$6,297||$9,775|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,456||$4,490|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Middle Georgia Technical College is Georgia Military College-Warner Robins Campus (6.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 6.20 Mi801 Duke Avenue
Warner Robins,  GA  31093
- 7,625 students | 18.30 Mi80 Cohen Walker Drive
Warner Robins,  GA  31088
- n/a students | 18.40 Mi100 College Station Dr
Macon,  GA  31206
- n/a students | 21.80 Mi1100 Second St SE
Cochran,  GA  31014
- n/a students | 39.20 Mi71 Airport Rd
Eastman,  GA  31023
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.