- Montcalm Community College creates a learning community in which educated and trained people contribute to the economic, cultural and social well-being.
- Enrollment: 1,414 students
- In-state tuition: $5,820
- Out-state tuition: $8,430
- Student:teacher ratio: 11:1
- Minority enrollment: 13%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Montcalm Community College began in fall 1963 as an idea in the minds of a group of public-spirited citizens. It had become obvious to the people of Montcalm County that such factors as distance to existing colleges, rising educational costs, increasing demands upon institutions of higher education and the growing specialization of the work force were combining to form a mandate for local post-high school education. MCC has progressed steadily since its approval by area voters in 1965. Credit courses are available to students desiring selected classes or classes leading to a certificate or degree. Upgrading and retraining courses, a wide variety of non-credit and recreation courses, employment services, counseling, financial aid assistance, career planning services and tutoring are also available. A dedicated staff, student body and community have helped make the dream of 1963 a viable community college ' a learning community dedicated to meeting the educational needs of the people it serves. Whether you're looking for credit or non-credit classes, personal or professional development, or cultural or recreational pursuits, you're looking at the right place -- Montcalm Community College, your community college. Our goal is to provide excellent learning in a convenient manner. The college has enjoyed a long history of accreditation by the North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools.