Top Placements (Michigan)
Listed among the top community colleges in Michigan for:
- Category Attribute
- Debt For Students Least debt for graduating students
- The teacher population of 319 teachers has declined by 25% over five years.
|Delta College||(MI) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||319 staff||100 staff|
|Total Enrollment||9,842 students||3,505 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||3,688 students||1,591 students|
|# Part-Time Students||6,154 students||1,914 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races||-|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,100||$31,100|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 8,937 students | 40.00 Mi1401 E Court St
Flint,  MI  48503
- 2,512 students | 40.50 Mi1020 S. Washington Street
Owosso,  MI  48867
- 3,726 students | 42.30 Mi1050 West Bristol Road
Flint,  MI  48507
- 4,343 students | 48.80 Mi1375 S Clare Ave
Harrison,  MI  48625
- 1,832 students | 60.10 Mi2800 College Dr
Sidney,  MI  48885
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.