- Maric College is an institution of higher learning dedicated to providing quality programs that integrate the curriculum with professional skill development, empowering students to achieve their lifelong personal and professional goals.
|Maric College-Anaheim||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Maric College is part of a network of over 75 schools nationwide offering quality career-focused education. The tradition of excellence began in 1987 when Educational Medical, Inc. purchased three well-respected Maric Colleges - a group of career colleges offering training in the allied health fields - in Southern California. In 1998, Educational Medical, Inc. changed its name to Quest Education Corporation to better reflect the diversity of programs within the 30 schools operating in 11 states. In August of 2000, Quest Education Corporation was purchased by Kaplan, Inc., a division of the Washington Post. Quest Education Corporation changed its name to Kaplan Higher Education Corporation in 2002. Maric College provides the best in career education. The college offer hands-on career education for today's fastest-growing careers in the Arts & Design, Business, Healthcare and Legal fields. There are different program options at each of our locations across California. Our campuses are located at Modesto, Sacramento, Bakersfield, Stockton, Fresno, Anaheim, Palm Springs, North County, Riverside, San Diego, Carson, Los Angeles, North Hollywood, Panorama City and Pomona. Programs Offered at the Anaheim campus includes Legal Administrative Assistant, Medical Assisting and Paralegal/Legal Assistant.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 342 students | 2.60 Mi2011 W. Chapman Avenue
Orange,  CA  92868
- 974 students | 3.30 Mi12951 Euclid Street, Suite 101
Garden Grove,  CA  92840
- 651 students | 3.70 Mi702 W Town and Country Rd
Orange,  CA  92868
- 29,590 students | 4.00 Mi1530 W. 17th Street
Santa Ana,  CA  92706
- 25,051 students | 4.20 Mi321 E Chapman Avenue
Fullerton,  CA  92832
Although Governor Jan Brewer vetoed the bill last year, Arizona lawmakers plan to introduce a new bill allowing guns on college campuses in 2012
Learn about why more students are attending community college classes with their parents.
Learn how to evaluate colleges based on accreditation, and why it's important.