- Maric College is an institution of higher learning dedicated to providing quality programs that integrate the curriculum with professional skill development, empowering students to achieve their lifelong personal and professional goals.
|Maric College-Anaheim||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Maric College is part of a network of over 75 schools nationwide offering quality career-focused education. The tradition of excellence began in 1987 when Educational Medical, Inc. purchased three well-respected Maric Colleges - a group of career colleges offering training in the allied health fields - in Southern California. In 1998, Educational Medical, Inc. changed its name to Quest Education Corporation to better reflect the diversity of programs within the 30 schools operating in 11 states. In August of 2000, Quest Education Corporation was purchased by Kaplan, Inc., a division of the Washington Post. Quest Education Corporation changed its name to Kaplan Higher Education Corporation in 2002. Maric College provides the best in career education. The college offer hands-on career education for today's fastest-growing careers in the Arts & Design, Business, Healthcare and Legal fields. There are different program options at each of our locations across California. Our campuses are located at Modesto, Sacramento, Bakersfield, Stockton, Fresno, Anaheim, Palm Springs, North County, Riverside, San Diego, Carson, Los Angeles, North Hollywood, Panorama City and Pomona. Programs Offered at the Anaheim campus includes Legal Administrative Assistant, Medical Assisting and Paralegal/Legal Assistant.
The nearest community college to Maric College-Anaheim is Career Networks Institute (2.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 338 students | 2.50 Mi702 W Town and Country Rd
Orange, CA 92868
(714) 437-9697 2.50338
- 221 students | 2.60 Mi2011 W. Chapman Avenue
Orange, CA 92868
(714) 867-5009 2.60221
- 609 students | 3.30 Mi12951 Euclid Street, Suite 101
Garden Grove, CA 92840
(714) 703-1900 3.30609
- 28,425 students | 3.90 Mi1530 W. 17th Street
Santa Ana, CA 92706
(714) 564-6000 3.9028,425
- 22,644 students | 4.40 Mi321 E Chapman Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92832
(714) 992-7033 4.4022,644
Are you paying too much for community college textbooks? Learn about how you can save money on your textbooks, ranging from tips on how to find the best used deals to even renting your textbooks.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.