- Maric College is an institution of higher learning dedicated to providing quality programs that integrate the curriculum with professional skill development, empowering students to achieve their lifelong personal and professional goals.
|Maric College-Anaheim||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate of Arts Colleges||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Maric College is part of a network of over 75 schools nationwide offering quality career-focused education. The tradition of excellence began in 1987 when Educational Medical, Inc. purchased three well-respected Maric Colleges - a group of career colleges offering training in the allied health fields - in Southern California. In 1998, Educational Medical, Inc. changed its name to Quest Education Corporation to better reflect the diversity of programs within the 30 schools operating in 11 states. In August of 2000, Quest Education Corporation was purchased by Kaplan, Inc., a division of the Washington Post. Quest Education Corporation changed its name to Kaplan Higher Education Corporation in 2002. Maric College provides the best in career education. The college offer hands-on career education for today's fastest-growing careers in the Arts & Design, Business, Healthcare and Legal fields. There are different program options at each of our locations across California. Our campuses are located at Modesto, Sacramento, Bakersfield, Stockton, Fresno, Anaheim, Palm Springs, North County, Riverside, San Diego, Carson, Los Angeles, North Hollywood, Panorama City and Pomona. Programs Offered at the Anaheim campus includes Legal Administrative Assistant, Medical Assisting and Paralegal/Legal Assistant.
The nearest community college to Maric College-Anaheim is Career Networks Institute (2.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 338 students | 2.50 Mi702 W Town and Country Rd
Orange, CA 92868
(714) 437-9697 2.50338
- 221 students | 2.60 Mi2011 W. Chapman Avenue
Orange, CA 92868
(714) 867-5009 2.60221
- 589 students | 3.30 Mi12951 Euclid Street, Suite 101
Garden Grove, CA 92840
(714) 703-1900 3.30589
- 28,425 students | 3.90 Mi1530 W. 17th Street
Santa Ana, CA 92706
(714) 564-6000 3.9028,425
- 22,644 students | 4.40 Mi321 E Chapman Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92832
(714) 992-7033 4.4022,644
Learn about the dazzling jewelry programs and certificates that are available at your local community college campus.
Calling all tech-lovers! A new survey by Republic’s Center for Digital Education and Converge Online has ranked the community colleges that most effectively integrate digital technology into daily campus life.
Veteran Charles Wittington, a community college student, wrote about his killing addiction and was subsequently banned from campus. Was he entitled through free speech to express his opinion, or is campus safety more important? Weigh in on the controversy.