- Maric College is an institution of higher learning dedicated to providing quality programs that integrate the curriculum with professional skill development, empowering students to achieve their lifelong personal and professional goals.
|Maric College-Anaheim||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|% Unknown races|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Maric College is part of a network of over 75 schools nationwide offering quality career-focused education. The tradition of excellence began in 1987 when Educational Medical, Inc. purchased three well-respected Maric Colleges - a group of career colleges offering training in the allied health fields - in Southern California. In 1998, Educational Medical, Inc. changed its name to Quest Education Corporation to better reflect the diversity of programs within the 30 schools operating in 11 states. In August of 2000, Quest Education Corporation was purchased by Kaplan, Inc., a division of the Washington Post. Quest Education Corporation changed its name to Kaplan Higher Education Corporation in 2002. Maric College provides the best in career education. The college offer hands-on career education for today's fastest-growing careers in the Arts & Design, Business, Healthcare and Legal fields. There are different program options at each of our locations across California. Our campuses are located at Modesto, Sacramento, Bakersfield, Stockton, Fresno, Anaheim, Palm Springs, North County, Riverside, San Diego, Carson, Los Angeles, North Hollywood, Panorama City and Pomona. Programs Offered at the Anaheim campus includes Legal Administrative Assistant, Medical Assisting and Paralegal/Legal Assistant.
- College Location Mi. Students
- 342 students | 2.60 Mi2011 W. Chapman Avenue
Orange,  CA  92868
- 974 students | 3.30 Mi12951 Euclid Street, Suite 101
Garden Grove,  CA  92840
- 651 students | 3.70 Mi702 W Town and Country Rd
Orange,  CA  92868
- 29,590 students | 4.00 Mi1530 W. 17th Street
Santa Ana,  CA  92706
- 25,051 students | 4.20 Mi321 E Chapman Avenue
Fullerton,  CA  92832
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.