American Career College-Anaheim
- The teacher population of 57 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|American Career College-Anaheim||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||57 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||13||10|
|Total Enrollment||1,415 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,415 students||1,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,900||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||77%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to American Career College-Anaheim is Cypress College (3.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 15,816 students | 3.30 Mi9200 Valley View
Cypress,  CA  90630
(714) 484-7000 3.3015,816
- 25,051 students | 3.70 Mi321 E Chapman Avenue
Fullerton,  CA  92832
(714) 992-7033 3.7025,051
- n/a students | 4.70 Mi1360 S Anaheim Blvd
Anaheim,  CA  92805
(714) 758-1500 4.70n/a
- 974 students | 5.60 Mi12951 Euclid Street, Suite 101
Garden Grove,  CA  92840
(714) 703-1900 5.60974
- 651 students | 7.10 Mi702 W Town and Country Rd
Orange,  CA  92868
(714) 437-9697 7.10651
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.