American Career College-Anaheim
- The teacher population of 57 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|American Career College-Anaheim||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||57 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||13||10|
|Total Enrollment||1,415 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,415 students||1,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,900||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||77%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to American Career College-Anaheim is Cypress College (3.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 15,816 students | 3.30 Mi9200 Valley View
Cypress,  CA  90630
- 25,051 students | 3.70 Mi321 E Chapman Avenue
Fullerton,  CA  92832
- n/a students | 4.70 Mi1360 S Anaheim Blvd
Anaheim,  CA  92805
- 974 students | 5.60 Mi12951 Euclid Street, Suite 101
Garden Grove,  CA  92840
- 387 students | 7.10 Mi18000 Studebaker Road Suite 900A
Cerritos,  CA  90703
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.
Going to college is hard work but it’s even more challenging for nontraditional students who are working or raising a family at the same time. If you’re considering community college to improve your life or further your career, here’s everything you need to know.
Many students enter community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year college or university. Unfortunately, the path can be fraught with challenges. Articulation agreements between schools help students navigate the pitfalls to ensure an easier, more successful transition.