American Career College-Anaheim
- The teacher population of 57 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|American Career College-Anaheim||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||57 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||13||10|
|Total Enrollment||1,415 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,415 students||1,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,900||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||77%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to American Career College-Anaheim is Cypress College (3.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 15,816 students | 3.30 Mi9200 Valley View
Cypress,  CA  90630
- 25,051 students | 3.70 Mi321 E Chapman Avenue
Fullerton,  CA  92832
- n/a students | 4.70 Mi1360 S Anaheim Blvd
Anaheim,  CA  92805
- 974 students | 5.60 Mi12951 Euclid Street, Suite 101
Garden Grove,  CA  92840
- 387 students | 7.10 Mi18000 Studebaker Road Suite 900A
Cerritos,  CA  90703
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.