Concorde Career College-Garden Grove
- Concorde Career College, Garden Grove offers medical training programs that are short, affordable and hands-on. Our training staff is highly motivated and ready to prepare you for a career in healthcare fields such as Medical Assistant, Dental Assistant, Insurance Coding and Billing Specialist, Respiratory Therapy or Vocational Nurse. Concorde Career College, Garden Grove has been training healthcare professionals for over 40 years. We offer 100% healthcare training. Advance your healthcare career with specialized training and degree programs, or get your career started with entry-level programs that could get you working in as few as 9 months.
- The teacher population of 39 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Concorde Career College-Garden Grove||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||39 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||7||10|
|Total Enrollment||974 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||974 students||1,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$39,300||$34,900|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||97%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$10,400||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,232||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Concorde Career College-Garden Grove is Santa Ana College (3.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 29,590 students | 3.20 Mi1530 W. 17th Street
Santa Ana,  CA  92706
- n/a students | 3.30 Mi1360 S Anaheim Blvd
Anaheim,  CA  92805
- 342 students | 3.80 Mi2011 W. Chapman Avenue
Orange,  CA  92868
- 11,313 students | 4.10 Mi11460 Warner Ave.
Fountain Valley,  CA  92708
- 651 students | 4.40 Mi702 W Town and Country Rd
Orange,  CA  92868
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.