Concorde Career College-Garden Grove
- Concorde Career College, Garden Grove offers medical training programs that are short, affordable and hands-on. Our training staff is highly motivated and ready to prepare you for a career in healthcare fields such as Medical Assistant, Dental Assistant, Insurance Coding and Billing Specialist, Respiratory Therapy or Vocational Nurse. Concorde Career College, Garden Grove has been training healthcare professionals for over 40 years. We offer 100% healthcare training. Advance your healthcare career with specialized training and degree programs, or get your career started with entry-level programs that could get you working in as few as 9 months.
- The teacher population of 39 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Concorde Career College-Garden Grove||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||39 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||7||10|
|Total Enrollment||974 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||974 students||1,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$39,300||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||97%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$10,400||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,232||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Concorde Career College-Garden Grove is Santa Ana College (3.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 29,590 students | 3.20 Mi1530 W. 17th Street
Santa Ana,  CA  92706
- n/a students | 3.30 Mi1360 S Anaheim Blvd
Anaheim,  CA  92805
- 342 students | 3.80 Mi2011 W. Chapman Avenue
Orange,  CA  92868
- 11,313 students | 4.10 Mi11460 Warner Ave.
Fountain Valley,  CA  92708
- 651 students | 4.40 Mi702 W Town and Country Rd
Orange,  CA  92868
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.