Concorde Career College-Garden Grove
Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (714) 703-1900
- Concorde Career College, Garden Grove offers medical training programs that are short, affordable and hands-on. Our training staff is highly motivated and ready to prepare you for a career in healthcare fields such as Medical Assistant, Dental Assistant, Insurance Coding and Billing Specialist, Respiratory Therapy or Vocational Nurse. Concorde Career College, Garden Grove has been training healthcare professionals for over 40 years. We offer 100% healthcare training. Advance your healthcare career with specialized training and degree programs, or get your career started with entry-level programs that could get you working in as few as 9 months.
The teacher population of 39 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Concorde Career College-Garden Grove||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||39 staff||134 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||7||10|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||88%||77%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$10,063|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$5,251||$5,751|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Concorde Career College-Garden Grove is Santa Ana College (3.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 28,425 students | 3.00 Mi1530 W. 17th Street
Santa Ana,  CA  92706
(714) 564-6000 3.0028,425
- n/a students | 3.30 Mi1360 S Anaheim Blvd
Anaheim,  CA  92805
(714) 758-1500 3.30n/a
- 338 students | 3.70 Mi702 W Town and Country Rd
Orange,  CA  92868
(714) 437-9697 3.70338
- 221 students | 3.80 Mi2011 W. Chapman Avenue
Orange,  CA  92868
(714) 867-5009 3.80221
- 24,886 students | 4.10 Mi11460 Warner Ave.
Fountain Valley,  CA  92708
(714) 546-7600 4.1024,886
Learn about how the failure of the American auto industry, along with President Obama's education initiatives, will translate into increased enrollment in community college campuses.
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.