Concorde Career College-Garden Grove
- Concorde Career College, Garden Grove offers medical training programs that are short, affordable and hands-on. Our training staff is highly motivated and ready to prepare you for a career in healthcare fields such as Medical Assistant, Dental Assistant, Insurance Coding and Billing Specialist, Respiratory Therapy or Vocational Nurse. Concorde Career College, Garden Grove has been training healthcare professionals for over 40 years. We offer 100% healthcare training. Advance your healthcare career with specialized training and degree programs, or get your career started with entry-level programs that could get you working in as few as 9 months.
- The teacher population of 39 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Concorde Career College-Garden Grove||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||39 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||7||10|
|Total Enrollment||974 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||974 students||1,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||-|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$39,300||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||97%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$10,400||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,232||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Concorde Career College-Garden Grove is Santa Ana College (3.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 29,590 students | 3.20 Mi1530 W. 17th Street
Santa Ana,  CA  92706
- n/a students | 3.30 Mi1360 S Anaheim Blvd
Anaheim,  CA  92805
- 342 students | 3.80 Mi2011 W. Chapman Avenue
Orange,  CA  92868
- 24,886 students | 4.10 Mi11460 Warner Ave.
Fountain Valley,  CA  92708
- 651 students | 4.40 Mi702 W Town and Country Rd
Orange,  CA  92868
Check out the latest rankings by Community College Times that shows the community colleges that were the top degree producers in the country last year.
Living with roommates is part of an authentic college experience, but is it an option for community college students? Read on to learn about housing options in community college and to learn how to survive the year with roommates.
Some people seem to graduate high school but never really leave the academic world behind. No matter what career you pursue, there are plenty of opportunities for higher education, but are they worth it. Read on to learn about graduate degrees in nursing and whether they are worth the time, cost, and effort.