Mandl School-The College Of Allied Health
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Mandl School-The College Of Allied Health||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||27 staff||81 staff|
|Total Enrollment||707 students||1,701 students|
|# Full-Time Students||633 students||1,163 students|
|# Part-Time Students||74 students||538 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,700||$35,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Mandl School-The College Of Allied Health is American Academy McAllister Institute of Funeral Service (0.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 454 students | 0.60 Mi619 West 54th Street - 2nd Floor
New York,  NY  10019
(212) 757-1190 0.60454
- 4,525 students | 0.80 Mi3 East 43 Street
New York,  NY  10017
(212) 986-4343 0.804,525
- 490 students | 0.80 Mi500 7th Ave
New York,  NY  10018
(212) 349-4330 0.80490
- 411 students | 0.90 Mi8 E 40th St
New York,  NY  10016
(212) 686-9040 0.90411
- 278 students | 1.20 Mi766 The Avenue of the Americas 4th Floor
New York,  NY  10001
(212) 614-6114 1.20278
To accommodate students' schedules, along with growing enrollment rates, community colleges are offering classes in the late evening. Learn more about why you may be taking midnight classes at a campus near you.
An interesting case arose this week over a community college student in North Carolina that posted a rant about a new campus policy on his Facebook page. The student was suspended for two semesters, but quickly reinstated amid a flurry of protests over his free speech rights.
We examine the advantages and disadvantages of using online classes to earn your two-year degree.