Mandl School-The College Of Allied Health
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Mandl School-The College Of Allied Health||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||27 staff||81 staff|
|Total Enrollment||707 students||1,701 students|
|# Full-Time Students||633 students||1,163 students|
|# Part-Time Students||74 students||538 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,700||$35,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Mandl School-The College Of Allied Health is American Academy McAllister Institute of Funeral Service (0.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 449 students | 0.60 Mi619 West 54th Street - 2nd Floor
New York,  NY  10019
- 4,525 students | 0.80 Mi3 East 43 Street
New York,  NY  10017
- 490 students | 0.80 Mi500 7th Ave
New York,  NY  10018
- 411 students | 0.90 Mi8 E 40th St
New York,  NY  10016
- 278 students | 1.20 Mi766 The Avenue of the Americas 4th Floor
New York,  NY  10001
Learn about the growing trend amongst four-year universities to recruit from community college campuses. Enjoy an academic head start and a competitive edge against other applicants by starting first at community college.
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.