Mandl School-The College Of Allied Health
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Mandl School-The College Of Allied Health||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||27 staff||81 staff|
|Total Enrollment||707 students||1,701 students|
|# Full-Time Students||633 students||1,163 students|
|# Part-Time Students||74 students||538 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$30,700||$35,200|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Mandl School-The College Of Allied Health is American Academy McAllister Institute of Funeral Service (0.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 449 students | 0.60 Mi619 West 54th Street - 2nd Floor
New York,  NY  10019
- 4,525 students | 0.80 Mi3 East 43 Street
New York,  NY  10017
- 490 students | 0.80 Mi500 7th Ave
New York,  NY  10018
- 411 students | 0.90 Mi8 E 40th St
New York,  NY  10016
- 278 students | 1.20 Mi766 The Avenue of the Americas 4th Floor
New York,  NY  10001
Make sure you don't become part of a community college "dropout factory" by considering these 10 factors when choosing a community college.
In an effort to compete with for-profit schools, New York community colleges have launched an alliance to offer distance learning to make classes more accessible to students.
The coronavirus pandemic has changed the 2019-20 school year for over 14 million college students. Read on to learn the impact of COVID-19 on current students and how colleges around the country are reacting.