Louisiana Delta Community College-Tallulah Campus
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Louisiana Delta Community College-Tallulah Campus||(LA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||26 staff|
|Total Enrollment||357 students||1,493 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||232 students||382 students|
|# Part-Time Students||125 students||1,111 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$31,000||$31,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Louisiana Delta Community College-Tallulah Campus is Louisiana Delta Community College - Winnsboro campus (33.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 33.50 Mi1710 Warren St
Winnsboro,  LA  71295
- 11,839 students | 47.00 Mi505 East Main Street
Raymond,  MS  39154
- 3,081 students | 49.20 Mi7500 Millhaven Rd
Monroe,  LA  71203
- 259 students | 50.90 Mi729 Kammell St
Bastrop,  LA  71221
- 623 students | 53.00 Mi2319 Louisville Ave
Monroe,  LA  71201
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.