Los Medanos College
- Enrollment: 8,521 students
- In-state tuition: $1,298
- Out-state tuition: $7,038
- Student:teacher ratio: 23:1
- Minority enrollment: 73%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Los Medanos College ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Los Medanos College cost?
Los Medanos College's tuition is approximately $1,298 for In-State students and $7,038 for Out-State students.
What is Los Medanos College's ranking?
Los Medanos College ranks among the top 20% of community college in California for: Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation).
View the Los Medanos College yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
- Event Date
- Fall 2022 Last Day of Instruction December 09, 2022 (Friday)
- Spring 2023 Last Day to Drop with fee refund February 03, 2023 (Friday)
- Spring 2023 Last Day to Add full-term classes February 05, 2023 (Sunday)
- Spring 2023 Last Day to Drop without W February 05, 2023 (Sunday)
- Spring Break March 26, 2023 (Sunday)