Los Angeles Film School
- The teacher population of 92 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Los Angeles Film School||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||92 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||11||10|
|Total Enrollment||2,284 students||7,516 students|
|# Full-Time Students||2,284 students||1,613 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2012)|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2015)||52%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2015)||$20,000||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2015)||$9,500||$5,500|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2007)||95%||85%|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Los Angeles Film School is American Academy of Dramatic Arts-Los Angeles (0.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 280 students | 0.90 Mi1336 N La Brea
Los Angeles,  CA  90028
- 2,811 students | 1.10 Mi6812 Pacific Blvd.
Huntington Park,  CA  90255
- 18,756 students | 2.10 Mi855 N Vermont Ave
Los Angeles,  CA  90029
- 411 students | 2.20 Mi3699 Wilshire Blvd., Fourth Floor
Los Angeles,  CA  90010
- 1,613 students | 2.40 Mi4021 Rosewood Avenue
Los Angeles,  CA  90004
Not all community colleges are created equal, and some may just be on the verge of losing their accreditation. Witness the turmoil and recovery in the battle for accreditation at several community colleges.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.