Los Angeles Film School
- The teacher population of 92 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Los Angeles Film School||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Total Faculty||92 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||11||10|
|Total Enrollment||2,284 students||7,516 students|
|# Full-Time Students||2,284 students||1,613 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Non Resident races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2012)|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2015)||52%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2015)||$20,000||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2015)||$9,500||$5,500|
|Acceptance Rate (Year 2007)||95%||85%|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Los Angeles Film School is American Academy of Dramatic Arts-Los Angeles (0.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 280 students | 0.90 Mi1336 N La Brea
Los Angeles,  CA  90028
- 2,811 students | 1.10 Mi6812 Pacific Blvd.
Huntington Park,  CA  90255
- 18,756 students | 2.10 Mi855 N Vermont Ave
Los Angeles,  CA  90029
- 411 students | 2.20 Mi3699 Wilshire Blvd., Fourth Floor
Los Angeles,  CA  90010
- 1,613 students | 2.40 Mi4021 Rosewood Avenue
Los Angeles,  CA  90004
Learn how community college can be a great start for becoming a scientist or engineer.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.