American Career College-Los Angeles
- The teacher population of 55 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|American Career College-Los Angeles||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||55 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||9||10|
|Total Enrollment||1,613 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,613 students||1,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||-|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,900||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||78%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to American Career College-Los Angeles is West Coast University-Los Angeles (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,659 students | 0.00 Mi12215 Victory Boulevard
North Hollywood,  CA  91606
- 18,756 students | 0.70 Mi855 N Vermont Ave
Los Angeles,  CA  90029
- 1,358 students | 1.40 Mi3580 Wilshire blvd suite 400
Los Angeles,  CA  90010
- 2,811 students | 1.60 Mi6812 Pacific Blvd.
Huntington Park,  CA  90255
- 2,284 students | 2.40 Mi6363 Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles,  CA  90028
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.