American Career College-Los Angeles
- The teacher population of 55 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|American Career College-Los Angeles||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||55 staff||97 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||9||10|
|Total Enrollment||1,613 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,613 students||1,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan||-||-|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$32,900||$34,600|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||78%||78%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$9,500||$9,500|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,500|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to American Career College-Los Angeles is West Coast University-Los Angeles (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,659 students | 0.00 Mi12215 Victory Boulevard
North Hollywood,  CA  91606
- 18,756 students | 0.70 Mi855 N Vermont Ave
Los Angeles,  CA  90029
- 1,358 students | 1.40 Mi3580 Wilshire blvd suite 400
Los Angeles,  CA  90010
- 2,811 students | 1.60 Mi6812 Pacific Blvd.
Huntington Park,  CA  90255
- 2,284 students | 2.40 Mi6363 Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles,  CA  90028
To a graduating high school senior, grades are everything. But how do colleges view bad grades and can you still get into college without a perfect GPA? Keep reading to find out.
Though homeschoolers often get a bad rap, they are some of the highest performing students in the country - especially in college. Keep reading to learn more about community college for homeschoolers including tips for applying and preparing for college.
Remedial education exists to help struggling students succeed in college-level classes. Unfortunately, the existing model may be doing more harm than good. Keep reading to learn more about the history of remedial education and what community colleges are doing to change it.