Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Pasadena
Tel: (626) 229-1300
- At Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Los Angeles, our culinary programs are designed to help students pursue their passions and prepare them for professional opportunities in the international culinary, pâtisserie and baking, and hospitality industries. With campuses in both Hollywood and Pasadena, California, students receive a comprehensive, challenging education in classic culinary techniques combined with modern innovations and the latest in global cuisine. They learn through demonstration by chef instructors followed by hands-on application. Our California culinary arts curriculum includes important theoretical concepts, practical application, and industry-relevant general education courses. Students also benefit from small class size in a creative, supportive community. Le Cordon Bleu fosters a unique multi-cultural and educational environment, encouraging you to learn and grow in the lessons you undertake in the fundamentals of classical cooking. It is our privilege to be able to give students from all walks of life the opportunity to overcome your toughest challenges and embrace your creative passion, while working alongside our dedicated professional chefs. We’re delighted to provide an environment that encourages students with unparalleled facilities and with a focus on your ability to pursue great things upon graduation.
The teacher population of 48 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Pasadena||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||48 staff||149 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Pasadena is University of the People (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,987 students | 0.50 Mi225 S. Lake Ave., Suite 300
Pasadena, CA 91101
(626) 264-8880 0.504,987
- 290 students | 0.70 Mi300 S Fair Oaks Ave
Pasadena, CA 91105
(626) 568-8850 0.70290
- 26,862 students | 1.30 Mi1570 E Colorado Blvd.
Pasadena, CA 91106
(626) 585-7123 1.3026,862
- 570 students | 4.30 Mi1000 South Fremont Avenue, A10
Alhambra, CA 91803
(626) 300-5444 4.30570
- 13,892 students | 5.40 Mi1500 N Verdugo Rd
Glendale, CA 91208
(818) 240-1000 5.4013,892
Leading the country in slashing public education spending, Arizona voted to defund higher education, including Pima and Maricopa Community College Districts, leaving many Arizona college students wondering what this new state legislation means for the future of their education.
Read on to learn the ins and outs of crafting the perfect college application essay.
July 30, 2021
Going to college is a major commitment and a big decision – one that thousands of students postponed during the pandemic. Now that things are slowly returning to normal, what does the world of academia look like and what challenges are educators currently facing?