Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Pasadena
Tel: (626) 229-1300
- At Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Los Angeles, our culinary programs are designed to help students pursue their passions and prepare them for professional opportunities in the international culinary, pâtisserie and baking, and hospitality industries. With campuses in both Hollywood and Pasadena, California, students receive a comprehensive, challenging education in classic culinary techniques combined with modern innovations and the latest in global cuisine. They learn through demonstration by chef instructors followed by hands-on application. Our California culinary arts curriculum includes important theoretical concepts, practical application, and industry-relevant general education courses. Students also benefit from small class size in a creative, supportive community. Le Cordon Bleu fosters a unique multi-cultural and educational environment, encouraging you to learn and grow in the lessons you undertake in the fundamentals of classical cooking. It is our privilege to be able to give students from all walks of life the opportunity to overcome your toughest challenges and embrace your creative passion, while working alongside our dedicated professional chefs. We’re delighted to provide an environment that encourages students with unparalleled facilities and with a focus on your ability to pursue great things upon graduation.
The teacher population of 48 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Pasadena||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||48 staff||97 staff|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Pasadena is Los Angeles College of Music (0.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 147 students | 0.70 Mi370 S Fair Oaks Ave
Pasadena,  CA  91105
(626) 568-8850 0.70147
- 26,611 students | 1.30 Mi1570 E Colorado Blvd.
Pasadena,  CA  91106
(626) 585-7123 1.3026,611
- 661 students | 4.30 Mi1000 South Fremont Avenue, A10
Alhambra,  CA  91803
(626) 300-5444 4.30661
- 15,112 students | 5.40 Mi1500 N Verdugo Rd
Glendale,  CA  91208
(818) 240-1000 5.4015,112
- 204 students | 7.10 Mi1237 N. Mission Rd.
Los Angeles,  CA  90033
(323) 226-4911 7.10204
Learn about the steps you need to take to successfully transfer from a community college to a 4-year institution.
Online courses are an affordable and convenient alternative to attending a traditional university. With the advent of the first all-online community college in California, the world of community college is changing and changing quickly. Keep reading to learn more.
Many people view college campuses as bastions of free speech, but recent actions taken by some institutions of higher learning indicate that this may not always be the case.