Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Pasadena
- At Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Los Angeles, our culinary programs are designed to help students pursue their passions and prepare them for professional opportunities in the international culinary, pâtisserie and baking, and hospitality industries. With campuses in both Hollywood and Pasadena, California, students receive a comprehensive, challenging education in classic culinary techniques combined with modern innovations and the latest in global cuisine. They learn through demonstration by chef instructors followed by hands-on application. Our California culinary arts curriculum includes important theoretical concepts, practical application, and industry-relevant general education courses. Students also benefit from small class size in a creative, supportive community. Le Cordon Bleu fosters a unique multi-cultural and educational environment, encouraging you to learn and grow in the lessons you undertake in the fundamentals of classical cooking. It is our privilege to be able to give students from all walks of life the opportunity to overcome your toughest challenges and embrace your creative passion, while working alongside our dedicated professional chefs. We’re delighted to provide an environment that encourages students with unparalleled facilities and with a focus on your ability to pursue great things upon graduation.
- The teacher population of 48 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Pasadena||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||48 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,792 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,792 students||1,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$38,900||$34,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Pasadena is Los Angeles College of Music (0.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 147 students | 0.70 Mi370 S Fair Oaks Ave
Pasadena,  CA  91105
- 26,611 students | 1.20 Mi1570 E Colorado Blvd.
Pasadena,  CA  91106
- 661 students | 3.50 Mi1000 South Fremont Avenue, A10
Alhambra,  CA  91803
- 15,112 students | 5.40 Mi1500 N Verdugo Rd
Glendale,  CA  91208
- 204 students | 7.10 Mi1237 N. Mission Rd.
Los Angeles,  CA  90033
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.