Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Pasadena
- At Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Los Angeles, our culinary programs are designed to help students pursue their passions and prepare them for professional opportunities in the international culinary, pâtisserie and baking, and hospitality industries. With campuses in both Hollywood and Pasadena, California, students receive a comprehensive, challenging education in classic culinary techniques combined with modern innovations and the latest in global cuisine. They learn through demonstration by chef instructors followed by hands-on application. Our California culinary arts curriculum includes important theoretical concepts, practical application, and industry-relevant general education courses. Students also benefit from small class size in a creative, supportive community. Le Cordon Bleu fosters a unique multi-cultural and educational environment, encouraging you to learn and grow in the lessons you undertake in the fundamentals of classical cooking. It is our privilege to be able to give students from all walks of life the opportunity to overcome your toughest challenges and embrace your creative passion, while working alongside our dedicated professional chefs. We’re delighted to provide an environment that encourages students with unparalleled facilities and with a focus on your ability to pursue great things upon graduation.
- The teacher population of 48 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Pasadena||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||48 staff||97 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,792 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,792 students||1,613 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$38,900||$34,600|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Pasadena is Los Angeles College of Music (0.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 147 students | 0.70 Mi370 S Fair Oaks Ave
Pasadena,  CA  91105
- 26,611 students | 1.20 Mi1570 E Colorado Blvd.
Pasadena,  CA  91106
- 661 students | 3.50 Mi1000 South Fremont Avenue, A10
Alhambra,  CA  91803
- 15,112 students | 5.40 Mi1500 N Verdugo Rd
Glendale,  CA  91208
- 204 students | 7.10 Mi1237 N. Mission Rd.
Los Angeles,  CA  90033
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.