Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Pasadena
Tel: (626) 229-1300
- At Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Los Angeles, our culinary programs are designed to help students pursue their passions and prepare them for professional opportunities in the international culinary, pâtisserie and baking, and hospitality industries. With campuses in both Hollywood and Pasadena, California, students receive a comprehensive, challenging education in classic culinary techniques combined with modern innovations and the latest in global cuisine. They learn through demonstration by chef instructors followed by hands-on application. Our California culinary arts curriculum includes important theoretical concepts, practical application, and industry-relevant general education courses. Students also benefit from small class size in a creative, supportive community. Le Cordon Bleu fosters a unique multi-cultural and educational environment, encouraging you to learn and grow in the lessons you undertake in the fundamentals of classical cooking. It is our privilege to be able to give students from all walks of life the opportunity to overcome your toughest challenges and embrace your creative passion, while working alongside our dedicated professional chefs. We’re delighted to provide an environment that encourages students with unparalleled facilities and with a focus on your ability to pursue great things upon graduation.
The teacher population of 48 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Pasadena||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||48 staff||134 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Pasadena is University of the People (0.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 4,987 students | 0.50 Mi225 S. Lake Ave., Suite 300
Pasadena,  CA  91101
(626) 264-8880 0.504,987
- 290 students | 0.70 Mi300 S Fair Oaks Ave
Pasadena,  CA  91105
(626) 568-8850 0.70290
- 26,862 students | 1.30 Mi1570 E Colorado Blvd.
Pasadena,  CA  91106
(626) 585-7123 1.3026,862
- 570 students | 4.30 Mi1000 South Fremont Avenue, A10
Alhambra,  CA  91803
(626) 300-5444 4.30570
- 13,892 students | 5.40 Mi1500 N Verdugo Rd
Glendale,  CA  91208
(818) 240-1000 5.4013,892
Learn about how the failure of the American auto industry, along with President Obama's education initiatives, will translate into increased enrollment in community college campuses.
Learn about a new option students are using to finance their community college education: savings-matching programs.
As tuition rates at community colleges increase nationwide, we share options in financial aid and other tips to make the college experience more affordable, including what the government has proposed to keep community college affordable.