Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Pasadena
- At Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Los Angeles, our culinary programs are designed to help students pursue their passions and prepare them for professional opportunities in the international culinary, pâtisserie and baking, and hospitality industries. With campuses in both Hollywood and Pasadena, California, students receive a comprehensive, challenging education in classic culinary techniques combined with modern innovations and the latest in global cuisine. They learn through demonstration by chef instructors followed by hands-on application. Our California culinary arts curriculum includes important theoretical concepts, practical application, and industry-relevant general education courses. Students also benefit from small class size in a creative, supportive community. Le Cordon Bleu fosters a unique multi-cultural and educational environment, encouraging you to learn and grow in the lessons you undertake in the fundamentals of classical cooking. It is our privilege to be able to give students from all walks of life the opportunity to overcome your toughest challenges and embrace your creative passion, while working alongside our dedicated professional chefs. We’re delighted to provide an environment that encourages students with unparalleled facilities and with a focus on your ability to pursue great things upon graduation.
- The teacher population of 48 teachers has declined by 70% over five years.
|Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Pasadena||(CA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||48 staff||92 staff|
|Total Enrollment||1,792 students||7,516 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||37:1||44:1|
|# Full-Time Students||1,792 students||1,613 students|
|# Part-Time Students||-||5,903 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$38,900||$34,900|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- College Location Mi. Students
- 147 students | 0.70 Mi370 S Fair Oaks Ave
Pasadena,  CA  91105
- 26,611 students | 1.20 Mi1570 E Colorado Blvd.
Pasadena,  CA  91106
- 661 students | 3.50 Mi1000 South Fremont Avenue, A10
Alhambra,  CA  91803
- 15,112 students | 5.40 Mi1500 N Verdugo Rd
Glendale,  CA  91208
- 204 students | 7.10 Mi1237 N. Mission Rd.
Los Angeles,  CA  90033
March 14, 2018
Although California’s real estate may be soft, the state’s community college constructions projects are booming. Learn about where the $1.6 billion is going and how community colleges are improving their facilities.
March 11, 2018
Community colleges face many hurdles, ranging from budget constraints to increased enrollment, but a new study pinpoints some of the largest issues - which may surprise you.
March 11, 2018
Be surprised by the results from the first ever national community college survey, which found that students value their internet connection more than their instructors!