ITT Technical Institute-Webster (Closed 2016)
The teacher population of 14 teachers has grown by 16% over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Webster||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associates Colleges||Associate's Colleges: Mixed Transfer/Vocational & Technical-High Traditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||14 staff||121 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ITT Technical Institute, Houston, is one of a network of coeducational, non-denominational private postsecondary educational institutions owned and operated by ITT Educational Services, Inc., a Delaware corporation. ITT Technical Institute, Arlington, Texas started its first class on September 7, 1982. The school moved to its present location in January 1999. The school offers associate of applied science degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design and Information Technology. A branch of ITT Technical Institute, Arlington, opened in Houston (Bay Area), Texas in June 1995. ITT Technical Institute, Houston (Bay Area), Texas opened in June 1995 offering an associate of applied science degree program of study in Electronics Engineering Technology. The school now offers associate of applied science degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design and Information Technology. The school occupies approximately 27,700 square feet which contain classrooms, laboratories, administrative offices, bookstore and a learning resource center. The facility has parking spaces, ramped entrances and restroom facilities for disabled individuals. The facility is in compliance with federal, state and local ordinances and regulations, including those relating to safety and health. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award associate of applied science degree.
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Webster is Remington College-Houston Southeast Campus (0.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 324 students | 0.20 Mi20985 Interstate 45 South
Webster, TX 77598
(281) 885-4450 0.20324
- n/a students | 6.40 Mi13735 beamer rd
Houston, TX 77089
(281) 484-1900 6.40n/a
- 32,137 students | 9.10 Mi8060 Spencer Hwy
Pasadena, TX 77505
(281) 998-6150 9.1032,137
- 4,673 students | 11.30 Mi1200 Amburn Road
Texas City, TX 77591
(409) 938-1211 11.304,673
- 5,591 students | 11.60 Mi3110 Mustang Rd
Alvin, TX 77511
(281) 756-3500 11.605,591
Today's high school dropout rates call for drastic measures, and community colleges are taking action to help keep students in high school. Learn about their innovative programs and how your local community college is keeping high school students on campus.
Learn about how small businesses can obtain helpful assistance, training, and mentoring through community colleges thanks to Goldman Sachs' 10,000 Small Business program.
Community college graduation rates may appear to be in dire straits, but what are the real numbers? Could it be that the “successful” students who transfer to four-year universities are considered community college “drop outs” statistically?