ITT Technical Institute-Webster (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Webster||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||14 staff||76 staff|
|Total Enrollment||378 students||3,921 students|
|# Full-Time Students||331 students||1,055 students|
|# Part-Time Students||47 students||2,866 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$33,800|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ITT Technical Institute, Houston, is one of a network of coeducational, non-denominational private postsecondary educational institutions owned and operated by ITT Educational Services, Inc., a Delaware corporation. ITT Technical Institute, Arlington, Texas started its first class on September 7, 1982. The school moved to its present location in January 1999. The school offers associate of applied science degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design and Information Technology. A branch of ITT Technical Institute, Arlington, opened in Houston (Bay Area), Texas in June 1995. ITT Technical Institute, Houston (Bay Area), Texas opened in June 1995 offering an associate of applied science degree program of study in Electronics Engineering Technology. The school now offers associate of applied science degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design and Information Technology. The school occupies approximately 27,700 square feet which contain classrooms, laboratories, administrative offices, bookstore and a learning resource center. The facility has parking spaces, ramped entrances and restroom facilities for disabled individuals. The facility is in compliance with federal, state and local ordinances and regulations, including those relating to safety and health. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award associate of applied science degree.
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Webster is Texas School of Business-Friendswood (2.5 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 236 students | 2.50 Mi3208 Fm 528
Friendswood,  TX  77546
- n/a students | 6.20 Mi13735 beamer rd
Houston,  TX  77089
- 27,911 students | 9.30 Mi8060 Spencer Hwy
Pasadena,  TX  77501
- 4,928 students | 11.20 Mi3110 Mustang Rd
Alvin,  TX  77511
- 3,858 students | 11.50 Mi1200 Amburn Road
Texas City,  TX  77591
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.