Remington College-Houston Southeast Campus
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Remington College-Houston Southeast Campus||(TX) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, non-profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||19 staff||76 staff|
|Total Enrollment||342 students||3,921 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||35:1|
|# Full-Time Students||342 students||1,055 students|
|% Two or more races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$28,400||$33,800|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Remington College-Houston Southeast Campus is San jacinto college-South Campus (6.3 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- n/a students | 6.30 Mi13735 beamer rd
Houston,  TX  77089
- 27,911 students | 9.20 Mi8060 Spencer Hwy
Pasadena,  TX  77501
- 4,928 students | 11.40 Mi3110 Mustang Rd
Alvin,  TX  77511
- 3,858 students | 11.40 Mi1200 Amburn Road
Texas City,  TX  77591
- 6,481 students | 16.80 Mi511 S Whiting
Baytown,  TX  77520
Thanks to modern technology, students can now attend class from the comfort of their homes. While online courses were once deemed inferior to lecture halls, the stigma has seemed to fade as technology advances and becomes a greater and greater part of a standard academic curriculum.The virtual classroom is here, but are online college courses right for you?
The role of community colleges in the world of higher education has expanded over the years and, as the country works to recover from the coronavirus pandemic, they may be more important now than ever. Read on to learn more about the changing role of community colleges.
Colleges across the country are struggling to recover from the massive upheaval to the 2019-20 semester wrought by COVID-19. Housing refunds and slashed budgets are bound to have long-term impacts for the institutions that survive. Some experts suggest community colleges may be the best equipped to ride out the storm and may have the greatest impact in helping America recover.