ITT Technical Institute-Pittsburgh (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Pittsburgh||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||14 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||179 students||618 students|
|# Full-Time Students||139 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||40 students||246 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$34,800|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- ITT Technical Institute, Pittsburgh, is one of a network of coeducational, non-denominational private postsecondary educational institutions owned and operated by ITT Educational Services, Inc., a Delaware corporation. ITT Technical Institute, Youngstown, Ohio began in September 1967 under the name Youngstown College of Business and Professional Drafting. In April 1969, the school was purchased by ITT Educational Services, Inc. In January 1986 the school changed its name to ITT Technical Institute. The school now offers associate degree programs of study in Business Administration, Business Accounting Technology, Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design, Criminal Justice and Information Technology. In November 1992 a branch of ITT Technical Institute, Youngstown, Ohio opened in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and in September 1996 a branch opened in Monroeville, Pennsylvania. ITT Technical Institute, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania opened in November 1992, offering Electronics Engineering Technology. The school now offers associate in specialized Technology degree programs of study in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Drafting and Design, Information Technology-Computer Network Systems, Information Technology-Multimedia and Information Technology-Software Applications and Programming. ITT Technical Institute is located at Ten Parkway Center located off the Parkway Center Drive exit just two miles from downtown Pittsburgh on I-279. The school occupies approximately 23,600 square feet of space housing classrooms, offices, a student lounge and a learning resource center. The facility is accessible to disabled individuals. The facility is in compliance with federal, state and local ordinances and regulations, including those relating to safety and health. The college is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award associate in specialized technology degrees.
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Pittsburgh is Career Training Academy-Pittsburgh (6.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 80 students | 6.20 Mi1014 West View Park Drive
Pittsburgh,  PA  15229
- 217 students | 6.70 Mi5808 Baum Blvd
Pittsburgh,  PA  15206
- 120 students | 9.00 Mi179 Hillcrest Shopping Center
Lower Burrell,  PA  15068
- 382 students | 9.20 Mi5 Allegheny County Airport
West Mifflin,  PA  15122
- 114 students | 10.00 Mi421 Seventh Avenue
Pittsburgh,  PA  15219
Did you know that you could be a certified nursing assistant in just three months? Learn about programs at community colleges that can have you trained for a nursing career in just weeks.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.