Triangle Tech Inc-Pittsburgh
Tel: (412) 359-1000
- Triangle Tech schools are located throughout Western Pennsylvania in five easily accessible communities (Pittsburgh, Erie, Greensburg, DuBois, Sunbury and Bethlehem). Each school is staffed with experienced, full-time professional instructors and is equipped with the latest in educational technology. Every program we offer provides you the opportunity to get extensive hands-on experience as well as classroom instruction.
The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Triangle Tech Inc-Pittsburgh||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private not-for-profit|
|Total Faculty||19 staff||36 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Our Pittsburgh school is located on the Northside, minutes from downtown Pittsburgh. Triangle Tech occupies an eight-acre complex consisting of nine buildings which total approximately 51,000 square feet of comfortable, air-conditioned classrooms, laboratories and shops. Parking is available on the premises with complete security provided. Classrooms accommodate from 15 to 30 students, labs and shops are generally limited to a maximum of 20 students. Triangle Tech AST Degree programs Offered in Pittsburgh are Architectural Computer-Aided Drafting & Design Technology, Mechanical Computer-Aided Drafting & Design Technology, Maintenance Electricity & Construction Technology, Refrigeration, Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Technology, Carpentry & Construction Technology and Welding & Fabrication Technology. Triangle Tech Diploma programs Offered in Pittsburgh includes Refrigeration, Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Mechanic and Residential and Light Commercial Electricity. Triangle Tech is accredited by the Accrediting commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology and is licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Private Licensed Schools, Pennsylvania Department of Education.
The nearest community college to Triangle Tech Inc-Pittsburgh is Triangle Tech Inc-Sunbury (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 78 students | 0.00 Mi191 Performance Road
Sunbury,  PA  17801
(570) 988-0700 0.0078
- 16,086 students | 0.80 Mi800 Allegheny Ave
Pittsburgh,  PA  15233
(412) 323-2323 0.8016,086
- 115 students | 1.10 Mi1815 Metropolitan St
Pittsburgh,  PA  15233
(412) 323-4000 1.10115
- 337 students | 1.40 Mi125 Seventh St
Pittsburgh,  PA  15222
(412) 391-7021 1.40337
- 136 students | 1.60 Mi421 Seventh Avenue
Pittsburgh,  PA  15219
(412) 281-2600 1.60136
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.