ITT Technical Institute-Levittown (Closed 2016)
- The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities. The institution offers educational programs that integrate life-long learning with knowledge and skills to help students pursue their personal interests and objectives; develop intellectual, analytical and critical thinking abilities; and provide service to their communities. The programs employ traditional, applied and adult-learning pedagogies and are delivered through traditional, accelerated and distance methodologies in a learner-centered environment of mutual respect.
The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 5% over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Levittown||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private not-for-profit|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||36 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Levittown is Pennco Tech-Bristol (4.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 368 students | 4.70 Mi3815 Otter St
Bristol,  PA  19007
(215) 785-0111 4.70368
- 7,761 students | 5.80 Mi275 Swamp Rd
Newtown,  PA  18940
(215) 968-8000 5.807,761
- 310 students | 6.30 Mi2180 Hornig Rd
Philadelphia,  PA  19116
(215) 969-0869 6.30310
- 284 students | 7.80 Mi2770 Red Lion Road
Philadelphia,  PA  19114
(215) 728-4700 7.80284
- 318 students | 9.50 Mi9191 Torresdale Ave
Philadelphia,  PA  19136
(215) 335-000000000 9.50318
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.
Can pre-teens enroll in community college? A 12-year-old in Florida recently went to court when the local community college wouldn’t allow her to dual-enroll because she was too young. In California, a child prodigy is about to graduate from UCLA after starting at community college at the age of eight.
Explore a proposal by the governor of Massachusetts to coordinate the state’s 15 community colleges. There are strong feelings on both sides of the issue to consider.