ITT Technical Institute-Levittown (Closed 2016)
- The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities. The institution offers educational programs that integrate life-long learning with knowledge and skills to help students pursue their personal interests and objectives; develop intellectual, analytical and critical thinking abilities; and provide service to their communities. The programs employ traditional, applied and adult-learning pedagogies and are delivered through traditional, accelerated and distance methodologies in a learner-centered environment of mutual respect.
The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 5% over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Levittown||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private not-for-profit|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||36 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Levittown is Pennco Tech-Bristol (4.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 368 students | 4.70 Mi3815 Otter St
Bristol, PA 19007
(215) 785-0111 4.70368
- 7,761 students | 5.80 Mi275 Swamp Rd
Newtown, PA 18940
(215) 968-8000 5.807,761
- 310 students | 6.30 Mi2180 Hornig Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19116
(215) 969-0869 6.30310
- 284 students | 7.80 Mi2770 Red Lion Road
Philadelphia, PA 19114
(215) 728-4700 7.80284
- 318 students | 9.50 Mi9191 Torresdale Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19136
(215) 335-0800 9.50318
Learn more about how community colleges and federal loans can help you affordably finance your community college education.
Many degree programs require students to take electives but what are the pros and cons of elective courses?
Many community college students are the first in their family to attend college, and this designation comes with its own share of responsibilities and challenges. Learn about the support available specifically for first-generation community college students.