ITT Technical Institute-Levittown (Closed 2016)
- The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities. The institution offers educational programs that integrate life-long learning with knowledge and skills to help students pursue their personal interests and objectives; develop intellectual, analytical and critical thinking abilities; and provide service to their communities. The programs employ traditional, applied and adult-learning pedagogies and are delivered through traditional, accelerated and distance methodologies in a learner-centered environment of mutual respect.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Levittown||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||352 students||618 students|
|# Full-Time Students||303 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||49 students||246 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$34,800|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Levittown is Kaplan Career Institute-Franklin Mills (1.9 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 640 students | 1.90 Mi177 Franklin Mills Blvd.
Philadelphia,  PA  19154
- 310 students | 1.90 Mi2180 Hornig Rd
Philadelphia,  PA  19116
- 332 students | 3.20 Mi2770 Red Lion Road
Philadelphia,  PA  19114
- 84 students | 4.10 Mi1761 Bustleton Pike
Feasterville Trevose,  PA  19053
- 500 students | 5.00 Mi3815 Otter St
Bristol,  PA  19007
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Though homeschoolers often get a bad rap, they are some of the highest performing students in the country - especially in college. Keep reading to learn more about community college for homeschoolers including tips for applying and preparing for college.
Remedial education exists to help struggling students succeed in college-level classes. Unfortunately, the existing model may be doing more harm than good. Keep reading to learn more about the history of remedial education and what community colleges are doing to change it.