ITT Technical Institute-Levittown (Closed 2016)
- The ITT Technical Institute is an institution of higher learning that is committed to offering quality undergraduate and continuing education locally, nationally and worldwide to students of diverse backgrounds, interests and abilities. The institution offers educational programs that integrate life-long learning with knowledge and skills to help students pursue their personal interests and objectives; develop intellectual, analytical and critical thinking abilities; and provide service to their communities. The programs employ traditional, applied and adult-learning pedagogies and are delivered through traditional, accelerated and distance methodologies in a learner-centered environment of mutual respect.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Levittown||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||17 staff||25 staff|
|Total Enrollment||352 students||618 students|
|# Full-Time Students||303 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||49 students||246 students|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$34,800|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Levittown is Pennco Tech-Bristol (4.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 500 students | 4.70 Mi3815 Otter St
Bristol,  PA  19007
(215) 785-0111 4.70500
- 84 students | 5.70 Mi1761 Bustleton Pike
Feasterville Trevose,  PA  19053
(215) 322-0666 5.7084
- 8,979 students | 5.80 Mi275 Swamp Rd
Newtown,  PA  18940
(215) 968-8000 5.808,979
- 310 students | 6.30 Mi2180 Hornig Rd
Philadelphia,  PA  19116
(215) 969-0869 6.30310
- 332 students | 7.80 Mi2770 Red Lion Road
Philadelphia,  PA  19114
(215) 728-4700 7.80332
Learn about mentoring programs at community colleges around the country and the benefits they offer to students.
The millennial generation is assumed to be entitled, lazy, and tech-obsessed. When you graduate from college, you may find yourself working against these stereotypes to land your first job. Keep reading to learn some tips for breaking those millennial stereotypes.
If capturing a moment in time calls to you, then consider developing your photography career starting at your community college. Learn about how community colleges can train and prepare you for a career in photography.