Bucks County School of Beauty Culture Inc
- Bucks County School of Beauty Culture (BCSBC) provides state-of-the-art education and training in a highly specialized field to students who meet its admissions requirements. Without regard to sex, race, age, religion or socio-economic status, the school offers the benefits of its instructional programs to those willing to attempt its rigorous curriculum. BCSBC takes an interest in the whole person and makes every effort to ensure that capable students can attend and progress. The Bucks County School of Beauty Culture offers an Associate Degree The school offers a comprehensive program, educating its students to work as Hairdressers, Estheticians, Nail Technicians, and Electrologists. These programs require an understanding of both the "art" and the "science" of beauty culture, and demand a highly qualified faculty with broad knowledge and experience. BCSBC aggressively recruits instructional personnel who can meet its high standards. The desire for faculty of the highest quality is in keeping with the school's philosophy of striving for excellence in the level of its graduates. The BCSBC instructional mission centers on teaching both the theory and practice of beauty culture. Styles continually change, and graduates will have to adapt to new technology and fashion trends. The school trains its students so they can "grow into" new approaches smoothly, by providing a solid foundation in the scientific principles which underlie the techniques taught in the program.
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has declined by 33% over five years.
|Bucks County School of Beauty Culture Inc||(PA) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||4 staff||25 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||5||8|
|Total Enrollment||84 students||618 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||25:1|
|# Full-Time Students||68 students||372 students|
|# Part-Time Students||16 students||246 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$25,400||$34,800|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||67%||94%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$8,389||$13,345|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2007)||$3,161||$3,313|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Bucks County School of Beauty Culture Inc is Lincoln Technical Institute-Northeast Philadelphia (3.8 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 310 students | 3.80 Mi2180 Hornig Rd
Philadelphia,  PA  19116
- 332 students | 5.20 Mi2770 Red Lion Road
Philadelphia,  PA  19114
- 8,979 students | 5.50 Mi275 Swamp Rd
Newtown,  PA  18940
- 640 students | 5.70 Mi177 Franklin Mills Blvd.
Philadelphia,  PA  19154
- 858 students | 7.40 Mi700 Fox Chase Rd
Jenkintown,  PA  19046
We report on the recent increases in Stafford Loan Rates, which have led to some community colleges across the country discontinuing this option for financial aid.
Attending college is expensive but there are options for financing beyond just student loans. Keep reading to learn more.
College is expensive enough without the added cost of medical school on top of it. If you're on a pre-med track, consider taking some of your prerequisites at community college. Keep reading to learn more.