ITT Technical Institute-Kennesaw (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Kennesaw||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||18 staff||94 staff|
|Total Enrollment||383 students||2,588 students|
|# Full-Time Students||281 students||1,115 students|
|# Part-Time Students||102 students||1,473 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$29,600|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Kennesaw is Chattahoochee Technical College (4.6 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 9,942 students | 4.60 Mi980 S Cobb Drive Dr SE
Marietta,  GA  30060
- 2,512 students | 5.20 Mi5198 Ross Rd
Acworth,  GA  30102
- 642 students | 11.20 Mi2108 Cobb Parkway
Smyrna,  GA  30080
- 247 students | 11.20 Mi2359 Windy Hill Road
Marietta,  GA  30067
- 2,623 students | 16.10 Mi6600 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd., 100 Embassy Row
Atlanta,  GA  30328
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.