ITT Technical Institute-Kennesaw (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Kennesaw||(GA) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||18 staff||94 staff|
|Total Enrollment||383 students||2,588 students|
|# Full-Time Students||281 students||1,115 students|
|# Part-Time Students||102 students||1,473 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Two or more races|
|% Unknown races|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$29,600|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Kennesaw is North Metro Technical College (5.4 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,512 students | 5.40 Mi5198 Ross Rd
Acworth,  GA  30102
- 9,942 students | 7.70 Mi980 S Cobb Drive Dr SE
Marietta,  GA  30060
- 247 students | 11.00 Mi2359 Windy Hill Road
Marietta,  GA  30067
- 642 students | 11.40 Mi2108 Cobb Parkway
Smyrna,  GA  30080
- 2,623 students | 15.30 Mi6600 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd., 100 Embassy Row
Atlanta,  GA  30328
The coronavirus pandemic has changed the 2019-20 school year for over 14 million college students. Read on to learn the impact of COVID-19 on current students and how colleges around the country are reacting.
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.