ITT Technical Institute-Albany (Closed 2016)
- ITT Technical Institute is a leading private college system offering technology-oriented programs at this Albany, New York college. Be a part of the Albany technical college location and enroll in one of more than 100 ITT Technical Institutes in over 30 states.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Albany||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||81 staff|
|Total Enrollment||232 students||1,701 students|
|# Full-Time Students||198 students||1,163 students|
|# Part-Time Students||34 students||538 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$42,800||$35,200|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Albany is Bryant & Stratton College-Albany (2.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 500 students | 2.70 Mi1259 Central Ave
Albany,  NY  12205
- 65 students | 4.10 Mi7 Harriman Campus Road
Albany,  NY  12206
- 748 students | 4.20 Mi855 Central Ave
Albany,  NY  12206
- 837 students | 5.50 Mi700 New Scotland Avenue
Albany,  NY  12208
- 131 students | 5.60 Mi600 Northern Blvd
Albany,  NY  12204
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.