ITT Technical Institute-Albany (Closed 2016)
- ITT Technical Institute is a leading private college system offering technology-oriented programs at this Albany, New York college. Be a part of the Albany technical college location and enroll in one of more than 100 ITT Technical Institutes in over 30 states.
The teacher population of 11 teachers has declined by 8% over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Albany||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||88 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Albany is Bryant & Stratton College-Albany (2.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 419 students | 2.70 Mi1259 Central Ave
Albany, NY 12205
(866) 948-0571 2.70419
- 422 students | 4.20 Mi855 Central Ave
Albany, NY 12206
(518) 786-0855 4.20422
- 912 students | 5.40 Mi700 New Scotland Ave
Albany, NY 12208
(518) 438-3111 5.40912
- 114 students | 5.60 Mi600 Northern Blvd
Albany, NY 12204
(518) 471-3260 5.60114
- 105 students | 6.70 Mi650 McClellan St
Schenectady, NY 12304
(518) 243-4471 6.70105
Community colleges are quickly becoming a key competitor against four year universities – and for many good reasons! Learn about why more students are opting to enroll in their local community college, rather than going straight to four year institutions.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.