ITT Technical Institute-Albany (Closed 2016)
- ITT Technical Institute is a leading private college system offering technology-oriented programs at this Albany, New York college. Be a part of the Albany technical college location and enroll in one of more than 100 ITT Technical Institutes in over 30 states.
The teacher population of 11 teachers has declined by 8% over five years.
|ITT Technical Institute-Albany||(NY) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Item not available||Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Private, for profit||Public|
|Total Faculty||11 staff||88 staff|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
The nearest community college to ITT Technical Institute-Albany is Bryant & Stratton College-Albany (2.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 419 students | 2.70 Mi1259 Central Ave
Albany, NY 12205
(866) 948-0571 2.70419
- 422 students | 4.20 Mi855 Central Ave
Albany, NY 12206
(518) 786-0855 4.20422
- 912 students | 5.40 Mi700 New Scotland Ave
Albany, NY 12208
(518) 438-3111 5.40912
- 114 students | 5.60 Mi600 Northern Blvd
Albany, NY 12204
(518) 471-3260 5.60114
- 105 students | 6.70 Mi650 McClellan St
Schenectady, NY 12304
(518) 243-4471 6.70105
Today's high school dropout rates call for drastic measures, and community colleges are taking action to help keep students in high school. Learn about their innovative programs and how your local community college is keeping high school students on campus.
Learn about how small businesses can obtain helpful assistance, training, and mentoring through community colleges thanks to Goldman Sachs' 10,000 Small Business program.
Community college graduation rates may appear to be in dire straits, but what are the real numbers? Could it be that the “successful” students who transfer to four-year universities are considered community college “drop outs” statistically?