Intellitec College-Grand Junction
Tel: (970) 245-8101
- IntelliTec Colleges consists of 4 technical colleges and medical schools in the state of Colorado: IntelliTec College - Colorado Springs, CO; IntelliTec Medical Institute - Colorado Springs, CO; IntelliTec College - Pueblo, CO; IntelliTec College - Grand Junction, CO. All of IntelliTec schools are accredited. Each campus offers various types of associate degrees and professional certificates in the technical trades, computer, and medical industries. For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at, http://www.intelliteccollege.com/consumer-information.php
The teacher population of 56 teachers has grown by 5% over five years.
|Intellitec College-Grand Junction||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||At least 2 but less than 4 years||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Private for-profit||Private, for profit|
|Total Faculty||56 staff||54 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||10||8|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||82%||84%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$10,940||$10,940|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$4,750||$5,500|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- IntelliTec Colleges provides you with industry-experienced instructors, hands-on training, and graduate career placement to help you succeed in today's high-tech, professional world. We have a financial plan for every student, and most of our programs are also approved for the training of veterans. The Grand Junction campus occupies two one-story buildings at 770 and 772 Horizon Drive in Grand Junction, Colorado. Together the two buildings provide 30,000 square feet of space at a location adjacent to the entrance of the airport. IntelliTec College - Grand Junction is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT) and approved by the Colorado Department of Higher Education, Division of Private Occupational Schools (DPOS). Programs Offered at the Grand Junction campus includes: Automotive Technician Business Office Administrative & Accounting Cosmetologist Dental Assistant Medical Assistant Pharmacy Technician Refrigeration & HVAC
The nearest community college to Intellitec College-Grand Junction is Colorado Northwestern Community College (68.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,365 students | 68.00 Mi500 Kennedy Drive
Rangely,  CO  81648
(800) 562-1105 68.001,365
- 5,688 students | 71.00 Mi802 Grand Ave.
Glenwood Springs,  CO  81601
(800) 621-8559 71.005,688
- n/a students | 126.30 Mi451 East 400 North
Price,  UT  84501
- 6,679 students | 163.20 Mi4601 College Blvd
Farmington,  NM  87402
(505) 326-3311 163.206,679
- 5,514 students | 164.30 Mi150 E College Ave
Ephraim,  UT  84627
(435) 283-7000 164.305,514
For-profit colleges are now becoming an alternative for community college students who are stuck on waiting lists or who hope to earn bachelor's degrees. Learn more about the opportunities and articulation agreements between for-profit colleges and community colleges.
Education now comes with a money-back guarantee. Learn about which community college is guaranteeing that its graduates will secure jobs - or get their money back.
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.