Intellitec College-Grand Junction
- IntelliTec Colleges consists of 4 technical colleges and medical schools in the state of Colorado: IntelliTec College - Colorado Springs, CO; IntelliTec Medical Institute - Colorado Springs, CO; IntelliTec College - Pueblo, CO; IntelliTec College - Grand Junction, CO. All of IntelliTec schools are accredited. Each campus offers various types of associate degrees and professional certificates in the technical trades, computer, and medical industries.For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at, http://www.intelliteccollege.com/consumer-information.php
- The teacher population of 53 teachers has declined by 38% over five years.
|Intellitec College-Grand Junction||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||53 staff||48 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||8||8|
|Total Enrollment||617 students||1,571 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||617 students||670 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|Diversity ScoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body.||0.54||0.55|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$25,000||$33,100|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||96%||89%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$14,746||$13,000|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$5,139||$5,139|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- IntelliTec Colleges provides you with industry-experienced instructors, hands-on training, and graduate career placement to help you succeed in today's high-tech, professional world. We have a financial plan for every student, and most of our programs are also approved for the training of veterans. The Grand Junction campus occupies two one-story buildings at 770 and 772 Horizon Drive in Grand Junction, Colorado. Together the two buildings provide 30,000 square feet of space at a location adjacent to the entrance of the airport. IntelliTec College - Grand Junction is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT) and approved by the Colorado Department of Higher Education, Division of Private Occupational Schools (DPOS). Programs Offered at the Grand Junction campus includes: Automotive Technician Business Office Administrative & Accounting Cosmetologist Dental Assistant Medical Assistant Pharmacy Technician Refrigeration & HVAC
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,002 students | 68.20 Mi500 Kennedy Drive
Rangely,  CO  81648
- 6,995 students | 70.90 Mi802 Grand Ave.
Glenwood Springs,  CO  81601
- 1,000 students | 112.70 Mi1100 E Lagoon St 124-5
Roosevelt,  UT  84066
- 8,323 students | 163.40 Mi4601 College Blvd
Farmington,  NM  87402
- 4,799 students | 164.30 Mi150 College Ave
Ephraim,  UT  84627
December 01, 2017
Learn about trending community college topics this week such as San Francisco's move toward free tuition at community colleges and the rise in hunger and homelessness among community college students across the country.
December 01, 2017
This summer will be wrapping up before we know of it, and your first semester at community college is rapidly approaching. Are you ready for it?
December 01, 2017
To encourage students to pursue higher education, some states are considering plans to offer zero-tuition programs at public community colleges. These programs could make college a reality for many young people, however, critics argue such programs would cost taxpayers a significant amount of money.