Intellitec College-Grand Junction
- IntelliTec Colleges consists of 4 technical colleges and medical schools in the state of Colorado: IntelliTec College - Colorado Springs, CO; IntelliTec Medical Institute - Colorado Springs, CO; IntelliTec College - Pueblo, CO; IntelliTec College - Grand Junction, CO. All of IntelliTec schools are accredited. Each campus offers various types of associate degrees and professional certificates in the technical trades, computer, and medical industries. For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at, http://www.intelliteccollege.com/consumer-information.php
- The teacher population of 56 teachers has grown by 5% over five years.
|Intellitec College-Grand Junction||(CO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Four or more years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||56 staff||40 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||8||8|
|Total Enrollment||842 students||1,643 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||36:1|
|# Full-Time Students||842 students||742 students|
|% American Indian/Alaskan|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$25,000||$33,100|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||96%||91%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||$14,746||$11,730|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||$5,139||$5,139|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- IntelliTec Colleges provides you with industry-experienced instructors, hands-on training, and graduate career placement to help you succeed in today's high-tech, professional world. We have a financial plan for every student, and most of our programs are also approved for the training of veterans. The Grand Junction campus occupies two one-story buildings at 770 and 772 Horizon Drive in Grand Junction, Colorado. Together the two buildings provide 30,000 square feet of space at a location adjacent to the entrance of the airport. IntelliTec College - Grand Junction is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT) and approved by the Colorado Department of Higher Education, Division of Private Occupational Schools (DPOS). Programs Offered at the Grand Junction campus includes: Automotive Technician Business Office Administrative & Accounting Cosmetologist Dental Assistant Medical Assistant Pharmacy Technician Refrigeration & HVAC
- The nearest community college to Intellitec College-Grand Junction is Colorado Northwestern Community College (68.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 1,550 students | 68.20 Mi500 Kennedy Drive
Rangely,  CO  81648
- 9,247 students | 70.90 Mi802 Grand Ave.
Glenwood Springs,  CO  81601
- 1,000 students | 112.70 Mi1100 E Lagoon St 124-5
Roosevelt,  UT  84066
- n/a students | 126.30 Mi451 East 400 North
Price,  UT  84501
- 8,323 students | 163.40 Mi4601 College Blvd
Farmington,  NM  87402
We look at why millions of Americans are choosing community college over a traditional four-year school today.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.