Hutchinson Community College News
Browse past news stories for Hutchinson Community College in Hutchinson, KS.
- Niko Cooper commits to Nebraska
The junior college linebacker, currently at Hutchinson Community College by way of Memphis, shared this news on Twitter on Sunday evening. "I am actually writing this on the ...
- No. 7 Iowa Western sacked eight times in loss to NJCAA No. 1 Hutchinson Community College
- No. 20 Hutchinson Community College sweeps Dodge City - Hutchinson News
The Hutchinson Community College freshman led the team with eight kills as the 20th-ranked Blue Dragons swept Dodge City 3-0. Hutchinson (8-4, 4-0) defeated Dodge City 25-16, 25-18, 26-24. The ...
- Supreme Court to conduct special evening session Oct. 4, at Hutchinson Community College - Great Bend Tribune
The Kansas Supreme Court will conduct a special evening session at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 4, at Hutchinson Community College, as part of its ongoing outreach to familiarize Kansa ...
- Hutchinson Community College property taxes remain mostly stable - Hutchinson News
The Hutchinson Community College Board of Trustees approved a 2016-17 budget Thursday night with a mostly stable property tax rate. The mill levy will fall from 22.51 to ...
- Video: Freddie McSwain vs. Hutchinson Community College - Inside the Hall
On March 3, McSwain scored a game-high 17 points (7-of-13 shooting) as Neosho beat Hutchinson Community College, 66-58, to win the NJCAA Region VI championship. McSwai ...
- Data leak at Hutchinson Community College - KSNT (press release) (registration) (blog)
HUTCHINSON, Kansas – It's tax season, which means people are rushing to fill out their returns on time. But, some employees at a Kansas community college have to take extra steps this year afte ...
Savvy students are taking advantage of dual enrollment programs that allow them to take courses at community college and a four-year university concurrently. Learn about the benefits and how you can take advantage of these programs.
Many students enroll in community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year school. Of those who do, many succeed, and yet traditional colleges and universities continue to overlook them. Read on to learn more about why more community college students don’t transfer schools and to receive some tips for making the transfer yourself.
Community college is the only option for many students who either can’t afford a traditional four-year university or who need a more flexible school environment. Just because community college is different, however, doesn’t mean that its students matter any less. The Aspen Prize exists to encourage community colleges to do more for their students and to continually strive for improvement.