Wichita State University-Campus Of Applied Sciences And Technology
- Wichita Area Technical College (WATC) has been delivering excellence in education since 1965. WATC continues to build on this tradition with quality instructors, talented students and state-of-the-art technical equipment. Together, these elements help create a hands-on learning environment that promotes participation and prepares students for further education and/or career experiences. The mission of WATC is to provide quality higher education and leadership in workforce training that supports economic development for a global economy. WATC will be the leading provider of higher education, specializing in the delivery of career technical education, utilizing state of-the-art facilities with highly qualified faculty, and offering a competitive advantage that drives economic development in the region.
- Enrollment: 4,606 students
- In-state tuition: $7,169
- Out-state tuition: $8,587
- Student:teacher ratio: 13:1
- Minority enrollment: 44%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Wichita State University-Campus Of Applied Sciences And Technology cost?
Wichita State University-Campus Of Applied Sciences And Technology's tuition is approximately $7,169 for In-State students and $8,587 for Out-State students.