Top Ranked (2021): View Rankings
Tel: (800) 582-1227
- Herzing University was one of the first post-secondary institutions founded to prepare students for careers in the computer industry. Since 1965 business and computer-related education has been the focus of Herzing, even as it grew to encompass campuses in eight U.S. states and the founding of its Online Division, Herzing University Online. While expanding its campuses, Herzing also diversified its educational programs to include the fields of business management, electronics, healthcare, graphic design, and public safety. It also raised the level of credentials from diplomas to bachelor of science degrees and associate of science degrees at all U.S. campuses and master's degrees at the Online campus.
Herzing University-Madison ranks among the top 20% of community colleges in Wisconsin for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Diversity in US community colleges
- Diversity Average community college minority breakdown
- School Resources Percent of students receiving financial aid
- Student Earnings Highest graduate earnings (10 years post graduation)
The teacher population of 130 teachers has declined by 12% over five years.
|Herzing University-Madison||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Master's Colleges & Universities: Medium Programs||Associate's Colleges: High Vocational & Technical-Mixed Traditional/Nontraditional|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Total Faculty||130 staff||167 staff|
Source: 2019 (or latest year available) IPEDS
Profile last updated:
The nearest community college to Herzing University-Madison is Herzing University Madison (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,174 students | 0.00 Mi5218 East Terrace Drive
Madison, WI 53718
(608) 249-6611 0.002,174
- 15,250 students | 2.40 Mi1701 Wright Street
Madison, WI 53704
(608) 246-6100 2.4015,250
- 11 students | 5.90 Mi2702 Agriculture Drive
Madison, WI 53718
(608) 663-2000 5.9011
- 186 students | 7.50 Mi780 Regent St
Madison, WI 53708
(877) 895-3276 7.50186
- 2,222 students | 37.50 Mi6004 South County Road G
Janesville, WI 53547
(608) 758-6900 37.502,222
Community colleges are quickly becoming a key competitor against four year universities – and for many good reasons! Learn about why more students are opting to enroll in their local community college, rather than going straight to four year institutions.
Hunting for a job is always nerve-wracking but even more so in the aftermath of a global pandemic. Read on to learn some job-hunting tactics and tips for remote interviewing.
May 18, 2021
The world was ill-prepared to find itself in the midst of a global pandemic and the effects of the past year will linger for many years to come. No industry was unaffected and the pandemic brought to light inequities in many, particularly the U.S. education system. Read on to learn how the pandemic has affected community colleges and what students can expect in the future.