Herzing University Madison
- Herzing University Madison opened in 1948 as the Wisconsin School of Electronics. Herzing University merged with the Wisconsin School of Electronics in 1970 to become Herzing University Madison.Herzing University Madison features a state-of-the-industry learning center designed to give technology and nursing students the best learning environment possible. The facility occupies a 40,000 square foot building in the business park of Madison. With a glassed in library to give students an open feel while they study, and electronics, computers, drafting and design, and nursing labs, Herzing University Madison is designed with the student learning experience in mind.
|Herzing University Madison||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Total Enrollment||3,381 students||3,351 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||1,055 students||1,021 students|
|# Graduate Students||35 students||35 students|
|% Unknown races|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||2387%||81%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Herzing University school systems operate in complete conjunction with their student-first philosophy. Each program is designed to make earning a degree convenient and accessible. They offer 3 flexible scheduling options, accelerated degree programs, and career services to help achieve their mission of being career focused, convenient, and caring.Herzing University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association (www.ncahlc.org, 800-621-7440).
- The nearest community college to Herzing University Madison is Herzing University-Madison (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,649 students | 0.00 Mi5218 E. Terrace Dr.
Madison,  WI  53718
- 16,759 students | 2.40 Mi1701 Wright St
Madison,  WI  53704
- 468 students | 5.90 Mi2702 Agriculture Drive
Madison,  WI  53718
- 14,045 students | 7.60 Mi780 Regent St
Madison,  WI  53708
- 2,471 students | 40.70 Mi6004 County Road G
Janesville,  WI  53546
Learn about the community colleges being honored by President Obama for their stellar contributions to their local areas.
Choosing a college major can be tough, but you also need to think about choosing the right type of degree. Keep reading to learn about the five different types of college degrees and your earning potential for each one.
To a graduating high school senior, grades are everything. But how do colleges view bad grades and can you still get into college without a perfect GPA? Keep reading to find out.