Herzing University Madison
- Herzing University Madison opened in 1948 as the Wisconsin School of Electronics. Herzing University merged with the Wisconsin School of Electronics in 1970 to become Herzing University Madison.Herzing University Madison features a state-of-the-industry learning center designed to give technology and nursing students the best learning environment possible. The facility occupies a 40,000 square foot building in the business park of Madison. With a glassed in library to give students an open feel while they study, and electronics, computers, drafting and design, and nursing labs, Herzing University Madison is designed with the student learning experience in mind.
|Herzing University Madison||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Total Enrollment||3,381 students||3,351 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||1,055 students||1,021 students|
|# Graduate Students||35 students||35 students|
|% Unknown races|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||2387%||81%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Herzing University school systems operate in complete conjunction with their student-first philosophy. Each program is designed to make earning a degree convenient and accessible. They offer 3 flexible scheduling options, accelerated degree programs, and career services to help achieve their mission of being career focused, convenient, and caring.Herzing University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association (www.ncahlc.org, 800-621-7440).
- The nearest community college to Herzing University Madison is Herzing University-Madison (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,649 students | 0.00 Mi5218 E. Terrace Dr.
Madison,  WI  53718
- 16,759 students | 2.40 Mi1701 Wright St
Madison,  WI  53704
- 14,045 students | 7.60 Mi780 Regent St
Madison,  WI  53708
- 2,471 students | 40.70 Mi6004 County Road G
Janesville,  WI  53546
- 8,172 students | 52.40 Mi800 Main Street
Pewaukee,  WI  53072
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.