Herzing University Madison
- Herzing University Madison opened in 1948 as the Wisconsin School of Electronics. Herzing University merged with the Wisconsin School of Electronics in 1970 to become Herzing University Madison.Herzing University Madison features a state-of-the-industry learning center designed to give technology and nursing students the best learning environment possible. The facility occupies a 40,000 square foot building in the business park of Madison. With a glassed in library to give students an open feel while they study, and electronics, computers, drafting and design, and nursing labs, Herzing University Madison is designed with the student learning experience in mind.
|Herzing University Madison||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Total Enrollment||3,381 students||3,351 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||1,055 students||1,021 students|
|# Graduate Students||35 students||35 students|
|% Unknown races|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||2387%||81%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Herzing University school systems operate in complete conjunction with their student-first philosophy. Each program is designed to make earning a degree convenient and accessible. They offer 3 flexible scheduling options, accelerated degree programs, and career services to help achieve their mission of being career focused, convenient, and caring.Herzing University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association (www.ncahlc.org, 800-621-7440).
- The nearest community college to Herzing University Madison is Herzing University-Madison (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,649 students | 0.00 Mi5218 E. Terrace Dr.
Madison,  WI  53718
- 16,759 students | 2.40 Mi1701 Wright St
Madison,  WI  53704
- 14,045 students | 7.60 Mi780 Regent St
Madison,  WI  53708
- 2,471 students | 40.70 Mi6004 County Road G
Janesville,  WI  53546
- 8,172 students | 52.40 Mi800 Main Street
Pewaukee,  WI  53072
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.