Herzing University Madison
- Herzing University Madison opened in 1948 as the Wisconsin School of Electronics. Herzing University merged with the Wisconsin School of Electronics in 1970 to become Herzing University Madison.Herzing University Madison features a state-of-the-industry learning center designed to give technology and nursing students the best learning environment possible. The facility occupies a 40,000 square foot building in the business park of Madison. With a glassed in library to give students an open feel while they study, and electronics, computers, drafting and design, and nursing labs, Herzing University Madison is designed with the student learning experience in mind.
|Herzing University Madison||(WI) Community College Avg.|
|Institution Level||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs||At least 2 yrs but < 4 yrs|
|Total Enrollment||3,381 students||3,351 students|
|# Undergraduate Students||1,055 students||1,021 students|
|# Graduate Students||35 students||35 students|
|% Unknown races|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid||2387%||81%|
|Median Debt for Graduates||-||-|
|Median Debt for Dropouts||-||-|
Source: 2006 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- Herzing University school systems operate in complete conjunction with their student-first philosophy. Each program is designed to make earning a degree convenient and accessible. They offer 3 flexible scheduling options, accelerated degree programs, and career services to help achieve their mission of being career focused, convenient, and caring.Herzing University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association (www.ncahlc.org, 800-621-7440).
- The nearest community college to Herzing University Madison is Herzing University-Madison (0.0 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 2,649 students | 0.00 Mi5218 E. Terrace Dr.
Madison,  WI  53718
- 16,759 students | 2.40 Mi1701 Wright St
Madison,  WI  53704
- 14,045 students | 7.60 Mi780 Regent St
Madison,  WI  53708
- 2,471 students | 40.70 Mi6004 County Road G
Janesville,  WI  53546
- 8,172 students | 52.40 Mi800 Main Street
Pewaukee,  WI  53072
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.