Bevill State Community College
- Enrollment: 3,204 students
- In-state tuition: $4,290
- Out-state tuition: $7,680
- Student:teacher ratio: 8:1
- Minority enrollment: 25%
- Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Bevill State offers four main campuses in the cities of Fayette, Hamilton, Jasper and Sumiton, all located in West-Central Alabama. In addition the college also maintains two instructional sites, in Carrollton and Mount Olive, offer university parallel and applied technology educational opportunities to over one-quarter million people in a seven county area. Bevill State's service area spans over 4,600 square miles, from the Birmingham city limits to the Mississippi state line. Bevill State Community College strives to provide its students with state-of-the-art, well equipped campuses to meet the educational and self-developmental needs of each student. Each campus provides extensive library resources, bookstores, meeting facilities, dining facilities and much more. For more information visit us online at www.bscc.edu
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Bevill State Community College cost?
Bevill State Community College's tuition is approximately $4,290 for In-State students and $7,680 for Out-State students.