Heritage College-Kansas City (Closed 2016)
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Heritage College-Kansas City||(MO) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
|Institution Control||Public||Private, non-profit|
|Total Faculty||25 staff||32 staff|
|Number of Programs Offered||7||11|
|Total Enrollment||514 students||1,126 students|
|# Full-Time Students||514 students||514 students|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2015)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$25,500||$31,000|
|% Students Receiving Some Financial Aid (Year 2015)||76%||94%|
|Median Debt for Graduates (Year 2015)||$11,819||$12,204|
|Median Debt for Dropouts (Year 2015)||$4,750||$6,000|
Source: 2015 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Heritage College-Kansas City is Pinnacle Career Institute-South Kansas City (0.2 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 580 students | 0.20 Mi1001 E. 101st Terrace, Suite 325
Kansas City,  MO  64131
- 18,222 students | 6.70 Mi3200 Broadway
Kansas City,  MO  64111
- 382 students | 6.80 Mi10310 Mastin
Overland Park,  KS  66212
- 19,429 students | 8.10 Mi12345 College Blvd
Overland Park,  KS  66210
- 458 students | 8.50 Mi9705 Lenexa Dr.
Lenexa,  KS  66215
While dental procedures are typically expensive, preventative services at your local community college is very affordable - if not free! Learn about how you can get low cost dental services through your community college's dental hygienist training program.
Going to college is hard work but it’s even more challenging for nontraditional students who are working or raising a family at the same time. If you’re considering community college to improve your life or further your career, here’s everything you need to know.
Many students enter community college with the intent of transferring to a four-year college or university. Unfortunately, the path can be fraught with challenges. Articulation agreements between schools help students navigate the pitfalls to ensure an easier, more successful transition.