Harrison College-Indianapolis East
- At Indiana Business College-Medical, we place an extreme amount of importance on a hands-on approach to curriculum and teaching methods. Upon graduating, many of our students literally control the destiny of someoneï¿½s life. We understand that our hands-on education is crucial to effectively prepare our graduates for the realities of the career field. Our graduates tell us we have a very family-oriented environment where students are provided with numerous resources and support with 24-hour-a-day access to Student Resources Services. We also do special events for our community and students such as food drives, Easter egg hunts, blood drives and other seasonal events.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Harrison College-Indianapolis East||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||29 staff||28 staff|
|Total Enrollment||501 students||1,806 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||392 students||507 students|
|# Part-Time Students||109 students||1,299 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,400||$29,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Harrison College-Indianapolis East is Harrison College-Indianapolis (6.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,498 students | 6.70 Mi550 East Washington Street
Indianapolis,  IN  46204
- 995 students | 7.50 Mi1200 N Meridian St, Ste 100
Indianapolis,  IN  46204
- 91,179 students | 8.00 Mi50 W. Fall Creek Parkway N. Drive
Indianapolis,  IN  46208
- 531 students | 9.30 Mi1500 American Way
Greenwood,  IN  46143
- 354 students | 9.50 Mi7205 Shadeland Station
Indianapolis,  IN  46256
Learn about 10 of the best jobs in health care that you can land with just a two-year degree from your local community college.
The cost of obtaining a college degree is high, especially at private universities. Students can save a great deal by choosing community college, but there are still other costs to consider. Read on to learn what costs to expect in community college and to learn some essential money management tips.
You’ve heard the saying that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Unfortunately, many community college students find that their academic chain in school is full of weak links. Read on to learn the challenges that keep community college students from achieving success and what schools and students can do to resolve those issues.