Harrison College-Indianapolis East
- At Indiana Business College-Medical, we place an extreme amount of importance on a hands-on approach to curriculum and teaching methods. Upon graduating, many of our students literally control the destiny of someoneï¿½s life. We understand that our hands-on education is crucial to effectively prepare our graduates for the realities of the career field. Our graduates tell us we have a very family-oriented environment where students are provided with numerous resources and support with 24-hour-a-day access to Student Resources Services. We also do special events for our community and students such as food drives, Easter egg hunts, blood drives and other seasonal events.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Harrison College-Indianapolis East||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||29 staff||28 staff|
|Total Enrollment||501 students||1,806 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||392 students||507 students|
|# Part-Time Students||109 students||1,299 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,400||$29,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Harrison College-Indianapolis East is Harrison College-Indianapolis (6.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,498 students | 6.70 Mi550 East Washington Street
Indianapolis,  IN  46204
- 995 students | 7.50 Mi1200 N Meridian St, Ste 100
Indianapolis,  IN  46204
- 91,179 students | 8.00 Mi50 W. Fall Creek Parkway N. Drive
Indianapolis,  IN  46208
- 531 students | 9.30 Mi1500 American Way
Greenwood,  IN  46143
- 354 students | 9.50 Mi7205 Shadeland Station
Indianapolis,  IN  46256
Complaints about the current system of accrediting community colleges, combined with the quickly changing scope of community college education and how it’s delivered, may soon necessitate changes in the way that community college programs are accredited.
Community college enrollment is in decline, but some schools are refusing to roll over. Read on to learn the factors impacting enrollment rates and what some schools are doing to stay afloat.
In a time of change, the LGBTQ community is receiving more support than ever and the world is changing with each passing year. As a young adult member of the LGBTQ community, you have unique opportunities to take advantage of when preparing to enter college if you choose to. Keep reading to learn what you can expect to see during your college search and how best to prepare for your freshman year.