Harrison College-Indianapolis East
- At Indiana Business College-Medical, we place an extreme amount of importance on a hands-on approach to curriculum and teaching methods. Upon graduating, many of our students literally control the destiny of someoneï¿½s life. We understand that our hands-on education is crucial to effectively prepare our graduates for the realities of the career field. Our graduates tell us we have a very family-oriented environment where students are provided with numerous resources and support with 24-hour-a-day access to Student Resources Services. We also do special events for our community and students such as food drives, Easter egg hunts, blood drives and other seasonal events.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Harrison College-Indianapolis East||(IN) Community College Avg.|
|Carnegie Classification||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges||Baccalaureate / Associates Colleges|
|Institution Level||Less than 2 yrs||Less than 2 yrs|
|Total Faculty||29 staff||28 staff|
|Total Enrollment||501 students||1,806 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||34:1|
|# Full-Time Students||392 students||507 students|
|# Part-Time Students||109 students||1,299 students|
|% Unknown races|
|College Completion Rate (Year 2010)|
|Average Graduate Earnings (10 Years)||$27,400||$29,000|
Source: 2016 (or latest year available) IPEDS
- The nearest community college to Harrison College-Indianapolis East is Harrison College-Indianapolis (6.7 miles away).
- College Location Mi. Students
- 3,498 students | 6.70 Mi550 East Washington Street
Indianapolis,  IN  46204
- 995 students | 7.50 Mi1200 N Meridian St, Ste 100
Indianapolis,  IN  46204
- 91,179 students | 8.00 Mi50 W. Fall Creek Parkway N. Drive
Indianapolis,  IN  46208
- 531 students | 9.30 Mi1500 American Way
Greenwood,  IN  46143
- 354 students | 9.50 Mi7205 Shadeland Station
Indianapolis,  IN  46256
The current state of the United States education system is up in the air as COVID-19 spreads across the nation. Graduating high school seniors may find it necessary to change their plans for the fall of 2020 and many are considering a gap year.
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses around the country are facing setbacks - colleges included. Read on to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on higher education in the United States.
Do you have a right to use profanity on campus? Read about one community college that is fining its students for cussing.